• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FABULOUS FOUR! Today is four months of Fabulous Hokkien Charity Education

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
84074A81-FF22-4E2E-A97B-4EA56A9C5502.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was kick-started by tea too! So many things from Hong Kong to Shanghai to Harrods to my fabulous Hokkien charity education were kick-started by tea indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was kick-started by tea too! So many things from Hong Kong to Shanghai to Harrods to my fabulous Hokkien charity education were kick-started by tea indeed.
Good nutrient Hokkien information like this that are proven beyond doubt whether people like it or not. Bad people that don’t like it use their ccb mouth to call it mad shit just like a virgin can be called public toilet number one by cheap and dirty animals.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fast proven I am like a good mother that cleared shit in this fabulous Hokkien Charity Education EVERYDAY!
Seriously I don’t care to be a mother too but the point is everyone that works hard to feed good nutrients and clear bad shit is like a mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s ccb logic indeed that smearers can make false accusations of me from slut whore mistress to kick out by MIL and I cannot get angry if not means guilty woh.