• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

F**K ! We are under close surveilliance

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn ! My wife is renouncing her SG citizenship and it has been 3 mths still no news leh !.. ICA confirmed there is no outstanding matter but refuse to let us go.. ;-(

Either ....

We are under their wanted list.. where PAP love us so much, OR..

We are under the unwanted list where PAP hate us so much & dont seem to bother...

either way, we are screwed !

Heng ah... I'm glad we seek refuge here in Melbourne.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oei, Maybe you have forgotten that the CPF piggy bank is broke...so money not enough...how to pay out??? I guess there'll be a law to pass down in cabinet soon to delayed payout for Ex-Sinkie...maybe three year later for a start.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Perhaps they cannot afford to lose another local talent.
2. They cannot afford to return your wife's CPF.
3. They are sad to lose your kids too. Think NS.
4. They are offering you dual nationality. :smile:

Knn ! My wife is renouncing her SG citizenship and it has been 3 mths still no news leh !.. ICA confirmed there is no outstanding matter but refuse to let us go.. ;-(

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Perhaps they cannot afford to lose another local talent.
2. They cannot afford to return your wife's CPF.
3. They are sad to lose your kids too. Think NS.
4. They are offering you dual nationality. :smile:

We like our money back ! We wouldn't consider it.. perhaps we would say yes to a PR ;-)

It used to be 4 weeks for female with no NS liability.. knn, it is taking about 12weeks liao..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oei, Maybe you have forgotten that the CPF piggy bank is broke...so money not enough...how to pay out??? I guess there'll be a law to pass down in cabinet soon to delayed payout for Ex-Sinkie...maybe three year later for a start.

Pui - pui.. touch wood! better cash out and leave in peace before they come out with funny legislation to hold on to your CPF...

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We like our money back ! We wouldn't consider it.. perhaps we would say yes to a PR ;-)

It used to be 4 weeks for female with no NS liability.. knn, it is taking about 12weeks liao..

Patience.
Too many people giving up citizenship? :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patience.
Too many people giving up citizenship? :biggrin:

I cannot believe myself.. SG used to be efficient in everything.. these days they are nothing but the lazy Aussie.. shame on them ! I am still keeping up with my good reputation here !