• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

F for Freedom

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffee Shop Talk - F for Freedom</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Aug-30 11:12 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 14) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>785.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Good evening, Singapore.
Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine -- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any fella.
But in the spirit of commemoration - whereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death, or the end of some awful bloody struggle - are celebrated with a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this day by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with PCs will soon be on their way to trace this posting.
Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth - and the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there?
Elitism and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and the legal system coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.
How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well, certainly there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable. But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.
I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? Joblessness, terror, hunger. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to PAP. PAP promised you order, promised you peace, and all PAP demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.
In the last few elections, the good residents of Hougang and Potong Pasir sought to end that silence by voting the PAP out. They hope to remind us that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives.
So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I would suggest you allow the 2011 election to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside the good residents of Hougang and Potong Pasir and me in the 2011 election, and together we shall give PAP an election that shall never, ever be forgotten!
[email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Freedom comes with great responsibility.
Look what happening in Thai and Taiwan.
Protest,protest and protest

neji

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan protest protest but girls still more chio than girls here and Asus still kicks Chartered Electronics' ass anytime

neji

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan protest protest but girls still more chio than girls here and Asus still kicks Chartered Electronics' ass anytime

:eek: just saying for fun nia, then today chartered really go ahead and prove me right by crashing 15% >.<