• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ezra Singh the Keling that bullied an old man on the MRT

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone shared on my WhatsApp Group of this young Keling who bullied that Malay Uncle on the train few days back. Father is a porky pork who should lose some weight. This Keling should be given a good punch on his face. Regardless of race, that old man that he bullied could be someone's father, grandfather.
20220814_235153.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, the incident sums up the sinkie psyche - where one's courage could not catch up with his own sense of righteousness. And when this happens, instead of standing up to offer the victim support, be it words or fist, the sinkie's natural reaction is to whip up his camera and pretend to be righteous only after the threat to oneself has long gone.

仗義每多屠狗輩

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone shared on my WhatsApp Group of this young Keling who bullied that Malay Uncle on the train few days back. Father is a porky pork who should lose some weight. This Keling should be given a good punch on his face. Regardless of race, that old man that he bullied could be someone's father, grandfather.View attachment 156052
The thinks his tattoos give him superpowers.
More like those tattoos lowered his IQ by 50, so he is left with 20.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
go challenge the judge and scold him coward. like that i say he got balls, otherwise he is a coward

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
go challenge the judge and scold him coward. like that i say he got balls, otherwise he is a coward
The cowards are those able bodies seated around the victim. Either walk away or diam diam, as long as the the siaolang never strike me. If got chance, whip up a camera to shoot a video. If I was the siaolang, I would be emboldened by the other commuters who diam diam pretend to be engrossed in their mobile phones. If a few guys, even Ah Soh, chipped in and fuck the siaolang together, his cowardice would have been exposed and he would lan lan leave the carriage.

If siaolang had abused a chiobu, I guarantee you those teekos from other carriage will come rush in and rescue the damsel in distress.