• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Extreme Ball-carrying article in Zaobao

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who understands Chinese, this is a must-see ball-carrying article printed in Zaobao on 29 Jan. The level of boots-licking is shocking.

The writer Chua is a Chinese tutor of LKY and in the article, he can even see through what LKY felt and thought. Amazing!

http://www.zaobao.com/yl/yl090129_501.shtml

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
at first, I thought only Chinese-educated will stoop so low to write this kind of stuff. Chinese intellectuals are known for kow-towing to their masters...

But then again, I also remember there are the Chua sisters in ST, the many "pap is fatastic" ST letters written by "De Souza" and Indians, and the female Malay MPs who will sing praise of whatever the pap gov says or does...

So perhaps it is cross cultural in Singapore?

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who understands Chinese, this is a must-see ball-carrying article printed in Zaobao on 29 Jan. The level of boots-licking is shocking.

The writer Chua is a Chinese tutor of LKY and in the article, he can even see through what LKY felt and thought. Amazing!

http://www.zaobao.com/yl/yl090129_501.shtml

Does this also mean that he knows when Old Fart is going to shit or pang pui so he can exit out of the room?!!!!!:p:p:p

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
at first, I thought only Chinese-educated will stoop so low to write this kind of stuff. Chinese intellectuals are known for kow-towing to their masters...

But then again, I also remember there are the Chua sisters in ST, the many "pap is fatastic" ST letters written by "De Souza" and Indians, and the female Malay MPs who will sing praise of whatever the pap gov says or does...

So perhaps it is cross cultural in Singapore?

We are no different from North Korea, the main difference is their policy of Isolation makes them poor, PAP's policy of free market is a hit for the western world and dirty money, that makes us rich.

N Korea murder and jail dissident
SG bankrupt and jail dissident

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Archaic "Praise Thy Leader" commie style of writing that even commies dun even use now! Very suitable for those who still live in the 50s and 60s though!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pla51.jpg