• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposed: UtimaOnline IS Laksaboy

count dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
LMFAO no wonder there's so much chemistry between him and his grandpa. UtimaOnline how do you find time to suck your grandpa's cock in between giving tuition? Or do you multitask?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I highly doubt laksaboy is ultimaonline; given his limited intellect I would say he only graduated from poly at best. He being a chemistry expert? Lol no fucking way.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When he is not teaching H2 chemistry, he is the foul-mouthed samster doling out half baked wisdom here. Hello Mr Heng :smile:
LMFAO no wonder there's so much chemistry between him and his grandpa. UtimaOnline how do you find time to suck your grandpa's cock in between giving tuition? Or do you multitask?
you people are too free, and have a wild imagination lah. Besides, who really cares who is who? We went through some stupid clone hunting exercise instigated by a few monikers a few months ago. I was a victim, falsely accused.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
you people are too free, and have a wild imagination lah. Besides, who really cares who is who? We went through some stupid clone hunting exercise instigated by a few monikers a few months ago. I was a victim, falsely accused.
Accused of having a small weiner?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are in the age of social media and u r still using hyperlinks. Shortened hyperlinks are so 2000s. Get with the times grampa. :cautious: