• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposed ! Major ki chew, nephew of lao lee???

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EXPOSED ! Major General KI CHEW, nephew of Lao Lee ???

MG1.jpg

Chan seen here with members of the family Mrs Lee's funeral...

Zanzibar wrote: May 21, 10:31 am On May 20, 10:21 pm, adam <> wrote:

Chan Chun Sing is the bloody nephew of the chief crook Lee Kuan Yew. That's why Chan Chun Sing was placed in Tanjong Pagar GRC to get back-door entry into 2011 parliament. The thing is the crooked Lee family hid the blood ties and hope the daft Singaporeans will never know about another blatant case of nepotism.

But the Lee bastards forgot that the internet will expose all their shit very fast. The Lee bastards have nowhere to hide now. Thank God for the internet.

Saw that picture of him standing behind the Pm family which seemed to show clearly that he was related to the PM by blood as the seats there were for them of close family of the Lees.

Seriously, as Chan chun sing is minister; he is of public interest now, and thus the Pm should be honest to explain it to the public about his and family relationship with him .

Given that Chan chun sing's direct entry to appointments as minster with only a acting minister post temporay to camouflage him to his post, there should be explaination of his relationshions with the PM on what interest he has with Chan and his family.

And given that he was a direct backdoor entry candidate to get to the public money of 2 million dollar minsterial pay per year job with potential of 9 months bonus, the PM should explain his relationship to the people on how his family was related with him..

And so, if Pm is honest and transparent and is true to himself to the people of Singapore, he should come forward to explain publicly as to who he is.

THe Pm should explain who is he related to him or family blood, and why this man was chosen than of others equally qualified others available in,the inside and outside of the pulbic sector and any Singaporeans, etc

Is Major General Ki Chew (Chan Chun Sing) related to Lee Kuan Yew?

Over the Vesak Day holidays, an intriguing picture of MG Ki Chew has emerged ( http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/unledaic.png ). At the recent funeral of Mrs Lee, he was seen standing at a place normally reserved for close family members (cousins, uncles, nephews etc).

Scroll down to 1/3 of the page and you will see Chan Chun Sing among the close family of Lee Kuan Yew mourning behind the coffin of Mrs. Lee Kuan Yew: http://singstatistician.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

So who exactly is MG Ki Chew? Could he be the next Prime Minister of Singapore?
Shortly after I published this posting, the Cabinet line up was released.

MG Ki Chew is off to a flying start. He is the new Acting Minister for MCYS. In getting this position, he bypassed at least 2 PAP hopefuls who were eyeing the seat.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At this moment, the "link" is tenuous at best. The man himself has not given a categorical Yes or No answer.
I think we need more concrete evidence before we draw conclusions. His claim that he was there in his capacity
as Army Chief to oversee the funeral carriage seems plausible although I don't really think that the Army Chief
should need to be there to personally supervise. Unless at that point in time, he had already agreed to join the
PAP and therefore was invited to bond with his future colleagues.

But the immatured way he is responding to comments demonstrates that he is far from being ready for any
ministerial position - he is in the right place at the right time, not on merit.

To me the Army boy from Marine Parade has more poise, class and stature than this Ah Beng idiotic looking "Minister"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not related to the Lees. He is Cantonese and also by way of marriage also not related. He grew up in Circuit Road and was raised by his mum only. Apparently a poor and difficult background. The way he speaks and behaves shows that he was not born with a silver spoon.

What he was doing at the funeral is a mystery but I suspect that it has to do with him shadowing old man in TP and doing a good job of looking after the old man.

The mystery of his meteoric rise despite his demeanor and mannerism is also a mystery. There is alot of stories about his strategic vision displayed while in the army and these are talked in near mythical terms. Guess we all will be watching closely. People expected BG Tan to be given a ministry and not this chap. Lets not forget that Lily Neo and Indranee Rajah are in the same slate in TP and this guy is an Aunty Killer and they must have felt that he can work the ground - maybe they are trying out a new model.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree . That guy is impressive. This guy is a turn-off after his Lanfang Republic speech and it is not lost on anyone that it was linked the Lee clan forefathers and the Hakkas.

To me the Army boy from Marine Parade has more poise, class and stature than this Ah Beng idiotic looking "Minister"

Man On The Street

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not related to the Lees. He is Cantonese and also by way of marriage also not related. He grew up in Circuit Road and was raised by his mum only. Apparently a poor and difficult background. The way he speaks and behaves shows that he was not born with a silver spoon.

What he was doing at the funeral is a mystery but I suspect that it has to do with him shadowing old man in TP and doing a good job of looking after the old man.

The mystery of his meteoric rise despite his demeanor and mannerism is also a mystery. There is alot of stories about his strategic vision displayed while in the army and these are talked in near mythical terms. Guess we all will be watching closely. People expected BG Tan to be given a ministry and not this chap. Lets not forget that Lily Neo and Indranee Rajah are in the same slate in TP and this guy is an Aunty Killer and they must have felt that he can work the ground - maybe they are trying out a new model.

What mystey are you talking about? There is no mystery in being the biggest "porlumpar". However, I must admit It takes skills to be an apple polisher like CCS who has clearly taken apple polishing to the next level.