• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expose!!! Which CCB hypocrite MP deliberately drives his laupok "humbler" car for MPS

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spill the beans or CSI....

As those fuckers in EDMW say......liplai especially if GPGT!!!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Expose!!! Which CCB hypocrite MP deliberately drives his laupok "humbler" car for

Spill the beans or CSI....

As those fuckers in EDMW say......liplai especially if GPGT!!!

Heard of one who owned a huge BMW 7 series and another 2 door sports type but will drive his fucked up near end of life volvo to do this.......fucking hypocrite.....

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Expose!!! Which CCB hypocrite MP deliberately drives his laupok "humbler" car for

It's called wayang MP!

The real humble MP was former Potong Pasir, Chiam See Tong

he drives an old VW Beetle!!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ellen Lee drives a 2 doors Merc Sports!

ablekid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree all miw mps are wayaning only they go for the mp pay.
my repect goes to Mr Chiam See Tong,Low Thia kiang,Sylvia Lim and the new WP mps.
My other respect goes to all the first generation leaders who built Singapore except one who is
still an mp.I loss all my respect to him in the last ten years.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chen Show Mao takes public transport........for real! Not machiam fugly rear admirer Lui who takes for wayang.

Teo Ser Luck drives Ferrari and is member of Ferrari club..........but his lawlan sister ex beauty queen now takes public transport.......probably help kid brother to gather feedback on public transport.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's called wayang MP!

The real humble MP was former Potong Pasir, Chiam See Tong

he drives an old VW Beetle!!!
Chiam is truly a noble man....

Back when he was a teacher and in Singapore Teachers’ Union (STU) to set up teacher's estate to provide teachers with affordable housing.
The demand was so good that there were not enough properties for some teachers.......
Chiam gave up his entitled allotment.....which sinkie would do that? Going by today's prices the landed there....it's machiam forgoing more than a few million bucks!

sammyman

Alfrescian
Loyal

TSL drives Ferrari?? He doesnt look those flashy sort.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TSL drives Ferrari?? He doesnt look those flashy sort.

Dun be fool by those who wear casio watch to MPS.......many rolexes and patek philippes in the home safe.
Likewise the 'simple' lifestyle and tastes of the elite........if a PS can have french hi-so tastes.....what do you think of his bosses/masters that make much much more money?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The job of the PAP MP is to insult the poor fuck Sinkies.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The "humblest" is LKY. I dun even think he owns a car. Not because he cannot afford but because there is no need to.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Outward, deliberate public displays of 'humility' are mostly done by the most pompous snobs. :wink:

LHL.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dun be fool by those who wear casio watch to MPS.......many rolexes and patek philippes in the home safe.
Likewise the 'simple' lifestyle and tastes of the elite........if a PS can have french hi-so tastes.....what do you think of his bosses/masters that make much much more money?

Shan has the best collection of watches in the MIW camp. After each big case while at A&G, he would buy one.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shan has the best collection of watches in the MIW camp. After each big case while at A&G, he would buy one.

Well i won't begrudge him if he makes his own money........but if a watch connoisseur like him goes around MPS wearing a cheapo watch then he is a true hypocrite.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The "humblest" is LKY. I dun even think he owns a car. Not because he cannot afford but because there is no need to.

LKY owns his Lexus GS

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teo Ser Luck drives Ferrari and is member of Ferrari club..........but his lawlan sister ex beauty queen now takes public transport.......probably help kid brother to gather feedback on public transport.

Sir Fuck is one of the classic cases of "kiuo tio kim" when he was inducted into politics as he was previously just a general manager for DHL Singapore. Compared to the amount of tax payers dough he is getting now, he certainly struck the lottery.

jw5

Loyal

Sir Fuck is one of the classic cases of "kiuo tio kim" when he was inducted into politics as he was previously just a general manager for DHL Singapore. Compared to the amount of tax payers dough he is getting now, he certainly struck the lottery.

He is a PLP all right and gives me the creeps whenever he talks. Makes the hair on my arms stand.
But compared to many others, he already considered buay pai liao, in terms of what he was doing before he was "inducted".