• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expat wives losing hubbies to Asian women a big worry

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
18283.jpg

by Eunice Toh and Aida Johan

They packed their bags and followed their spouses to Singapore.

But after they arrived, they lost their husbands to younger Asian women.

Now these expat wives are left wondering: Where do they go from here?

The New Paper on Sunday headed to Holland Village on Friday afternoon to find out.

“I know of people whose husbands have left them for other Asian girls,” said Mrs Sue Mason, 37,who is unemployed.

“If you’ve got a strong relationship, then it’s going to hold together. But it’s hard to say.”

A heavily debated topic among her group of expat friends is the issue of prioritising husbands and children.

Said Mrs Mason, whose husband is a trader: “I’ve been told that the spouse should be No1 in my life, and kids, No 2.

“So we’ve discussed if that’s true because a lot of us put our kids first.”

She reckoned that could be a reason why expat men would cheat.

“There’s been a lot of talk on how to keep the husband happy,” she said.

“If you manage to do that, he won’t go looking for other ladies.”

She added that the appeal of Asian women would also be hard to resist.

Said Mrs Mason: “Singapore is very ‘social’, so the men spend more time at business dinners than they do at home.

“(They meet) a nice, young Asian girl, carefree and with no ties. Have a fling,and off you go.”

So why do Asian women go for expats?

Money.

Mrs Mason explained: “I think it’s a general perception that expats are wealthy, earn good money and live in nice houses.”

Another expat, who wanted to be known only as Mrs Anna-Maria, 39, felt that expat men do not even need to try hard as locals would just flock to them.

Says the Romanian, whose husband is from India: “Every Caucasian, even a loser who can never find a girlfriend in his own country, comes here and always gets one.

“Just because he’s white.”

Having lived in Japan before moving here, she noted that the situation is not unique to just Singapore.

She said: “The locals here, or any girl in Asia, think: ‘Wow, it’s a great thing to be married to a Caucasian.’

“They think that it’s very upscale when, in fact, it’s actually not true.”

Mrs Sam Blakey, 50, who moved here from the British city of Winchester with her husband and five children, is another expat familiar with the worrying trend.

“I’ve been here for 18 months and I know what SPGs are,” she said.

She also knows what they can do.

Said the personal trainer: “I’ve had acquaintances go through separation because their husbands found an Asian girl.

“It’s hard for the wives, because they’ve uprooted andleft everything in their country to move here with their husbands.”

Mrs Blakey was a journalist for a London newspaper before moving here.

She asked: “The toughest question is: How do they continue their stay here?”

The Association of Women for Action and Research (Aware) has a free legal clinic for such women.

Said its executive director,Ms Corinna Lim: “It’s not only for Singaporeans, we’ve also seen expat women asking for advice.”

And as the number of expats who enter Singapore rises, more women might also be heading to Aware for help.

Ms Lim added: “Those I spoke to are devastated. Not just about the affair, but the whole situation. “They’ve left the comfortable structure that they’re used to.

From being financially independent, they are suddenly housewives and find it hard to get jobs.

“And then, something like this happens. It just crushes them.”

Mr S.M. Jegan of Kokusai Security has been a private detective for 30 years, and handles about seven adultery cases a month.

Hehas even had overseas calls from expat wives back in their own countries.

“They want to check if their husband is fooling around here,” he said.

It doesn’t help that expat divorces are a messy affair.

Lawyer Gloria James of Gloria James-Civetta&Co handles about eight to 10 expat divorces in a month. About half of them are due to adultery.

She said: “It can get pretty nasty, as there can be two ongoing suits happening in two different countries.

“There’s also been a rise in expat couples doing prenuptial agreements.”

Ms James added that some men would try to save their marriage by going for counselling.

She urged husbands who cannot explain their behaviour to sign a Deed of Reconciliation to ensure that their wives have security.

[email protected]

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie like to labeled females from china as cheap whore , family destroyer.

what label they are going to use now ?

Sinkie chinks and PRC chinks sama sama. I don't know why you sinkies feel so superior to ah tiongs when you're similarly useless and immoral. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;9tWrfWzAUQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tWrfWzAUQ4[/video]

sarkonek

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, if our local men can go for foreign women, why cant local women go for foreign men
equal opportunity mah
nothing wrong with that

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When white meat cheats (or being preyed by SPGs), things gets awry. Mirroring their lays by sinkie blokes has nothing to thread :p
Glaringly said:
It's the pecking order and who foot the bills that is wrong.

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Play the tit-for-tat game. The expat wives should go after the sinkie men. Divorce the current husband, marry the sinkie man and get free citizenship. Case closed!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Play the tit-for-tat game. The expat wives should go after the sinkie men. Divorce the current husband, marry the sinkie man and get free citizenship. Case closed!

Aiyah, how many Sinkie men want to go for big-boned, overweight ang mo women with body odour?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you. Look at the huge bones and big hips and not forgetting the freckled skins. They look so old. Just look at the Royal couple, the women (Kate Middleton) look so old. She is considered quite pretty, but damn she look so old !

Who wants to marry Ang Mo women ? They talk about equal opportunity and they will bring out our infamous women's charter. It will be a total wreck to your already stressful lifestyle.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Who wants to marry Ang Mo women ? They talk about equal opportunity and they will bring out our infamous women's charter. It will be a total wreck to your already stressful lifestyle.

And a singapore woman isn't a wreck to your lifestyle? Look at Tin Pei Ling, lots of those types around. The singapore woman charters does not give them half of evrything? Dream on. I just want to ask u something. Do you even know any ang mo woman? Been out on a date with one? fucked one? If no, please don't come here and give advice on ang mo woman, because it really makes u sound like the asshole u are. U are like a virgin giving advice on sex, all talk and bullshit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
where the hell do I find these abandoned ang mo MILFs? I loves me some big white DD tits with those pink nipples. Yummy.

jw5

Loyal
where the hell do I find these abandoned ang mo MILFs? I loves me some big white DD tits with those pink nipples. Yummy.

problem is some of them are SBC (stomach bigger than chest)....................... :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
problem is some of them are SBC (stomach bigger than chest)....................... :biggrin:

One of ex-gf is an angmo girl with german ancestry. She is about 1.62m and has weight the same 115lb since her uni days. U look around, and u can find many slim ang mo milfs. Given the size of their chest, not usual that their stomach is bigger than their chest. However, on an older singapore girl with only a or b cups, very easy for the stomach to be bigger when they get older.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expat wives lost hubbies to xiao mei mei...

They packed their bags and followed their spouses to Singapore.

But after they arrived, they lost their husbands to younger Asian women.

Now these expat wives are left wondering: Where do they go from here?

The New Paper on Sunday headed to Holland Village on Friday afternoon to find out.

“I know of people whose husbands have left them for other Asian girls,” said Mrs Sue Mason, 37,who is unemployed.

“If you’ve got a strong relationship, then it’s going to hold together. But it’s hard to say.”

A heavily debated topic among her group of expat friends is the issue of prioritising husbands and children.

Said Mrs Mason, whose husband is a trader: “I’ve been told that the spouse should be No1 in my life, and kids, No 2.

“So we’ve discussed if that’s true because a lot of us put our kids first.”

She reckoned that could be a reason why expat men would cheat.

“There’s been a lot of talk on how to keep the husband happy,” she said.

“If you manage to do that, he won’t go looking for other ladies.”

She added that the appeal of Asian women would also be hard to resist.

Said Mrs Mason: “Singapore is very ‘social’, so the men spend more time at business dinners than they do at home.

“(They meet) a nice, young Asian girl, carefree and with no ties. Have a fling,and off you go.”

So why do Asian women go for expats?

Money.

Mrs Mason explained: “I think it’s a general perception that expats are wealthy, earn good money and live in nice houses.”

Another expat, who wanted to be known only as Mrs Anna-Maria, 39, felt that expat men do not even need to try hard as locals would just flock to them.

Says the Romanian, whose husband is from India: “Every Caucasian, even a loser who can never find a girlfriend in his own country, comes here and always gets one.

“Just because he’s white.”

Having lived in Japan before moving here, she noted that the situation is not unique to just Singapore.

She said: “The locals here, or any girl in Asia, think: ‘Wow, it’s a great thing to be married to a Caucasian.’

“They think that it’s very upscale when, in fact, it’s actually not true.”

Mrs Sam Blakey, 50, who moved here from the British city of Winchester with her husband and five children, is another expat familiar with the worrying trend.

“I’ve been here for 18 months and I know what SPGs are,” she said.

She also knows what they can do.

Said the personal trainer: “I’ve had acquaintances go through separation because their husbands found an Asian girl.

“It’s hard for the wives, because they’ve uprooted andleft everything in their country to move here with their husbands.”

Mrs Blakey was a journalist for a London newspaper before moving here.

She asked: “The toughest question is: How do they continue their stay here?”

The Association of Women for Action and Research (Aware) has a free legal clinic for such women.

Said its executive director,Ms Corinna Lim: “It’s not only for Singaporeans, we’ve also seen expat women asking for advice.”

And as the number of expats who enter Singapore rises, more women might also be heading to Aware for help.

Ms Lim added: “Those I spoke to are devastated. Not just about the affair, but the whole situation. “They’ve left the comfortable structure that they’re used to.

From being financially independent, they are suddenly housewives and find it hard to get jobs.

And then, something like this happens. It just crushes them.”

Mr S.M. Jegan of Kokusai Security has been a private detective for 30 years, and handles about seven adultery cases a month.

Hehas even had overseas calls from expat wives back in their own countries.

“They want to check if their husband is fooling around here,” he said.

It doesn’t help that expat divorces are a messy affair.

Lawyer Gloria James of Gloria James-Civetta&Co handles about eight to 10 expat divorces in a month. About half of them are due to adultery.

She said: “It can get pretty nasty, as there can be two ongoing suits happening in two different countries.

“There’s also been a rise in expat couples doing prenuptial agreements.”

Ms James added that some men would try to save their marriage by going for counselling.

She urged husbands who cannot explain their behaviour to sign a Deed of Reconciliation to ensure that their wives have security.