• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exotic Pets

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those are stupid idiot that post on fuckwarezone and facebook. fuckwarezone is known to be a govt pro area with history of people arrested. that why i only dare to talk cock here

but seriously do you think sam will sell us ? what about the goverment willing to pay big amount of money to him for this website ?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if money involved...anything is possible. but this will take away this forum uniqueness, the freedom of speech without giving a fuck about the govt or even sam. see how many pple fucking sam here? unlike other forum host which will surely shut them up, sam let them run loose to have some fun.

jingde123

Is this breeder still selling star tortoises or other exotic pets if they are still selling i am interested pls reply asap.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry guys ..i dont know you guys personally so i cant send to you . im not sure any of you are from AVA or ACRES :wink: .

shanghaitan

Hi bro drifter,
Stumbled upon this thread. Really interesting. Pardon my "just joined" status.

I'm interested in exotic pets but not a breeder or anything. Just like them in general. When young, kept tree lizards, snakes, spiders, mouse, quails, hamsters, hares and all sorts of nonsense. I do travel to JB regularly and perhaps if able, maybe visit your shop. Legal one.

However, if you're worried or doubt my status or sincerity, it's ok. I understand as you will need to be careful with regards to moles and authorities and such.

Anyway, good wishes to you and your business.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi bro drifter,
Stumbled upon this thread. Really interesting. Pardon my "just joined" status.

I'm interested in exotic pets but not a breeder or anything. Just like them in general. When young, kept tree lizards, snakes, spiders, mouse, quails, hamsters, hares and all sorts of nonsense. I do travel to JB regularly and perhaps if able, maybe visit your shop. Legal one.

However, if you're worried or doubt my status or sincerity, it's ok. I understand as you will need to be careful with regards to moles and authorities and such.

Anyway, good wishes to you and your business.

sorry bro shanghaitan , my shop and farm is in japan and not malaysia . i can give you some address in malaysia ( JB ) which you can buy it from there ..if you wanna take risk you can bring in yourself if not you can pay a bit of $ and ask the shop owner to send it to singapore .

Verlassen

brother drift!!!still remember me?ur pm is full leh...got alternative ways to chat with you?got some question to ask you leh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AVA is a bunch of micromanaging control freaks. Because of them, many neighborhood pet shops have closed down.

It wasn't that long ago when one could easily get a more 'exotic' pet from multiple sources on this island: scorpion, spider, tree snake, tortoise, monitor lizard.

It was a joy to rush back from school and go into one of the neighborhood aquarium shops, scooping guppies and poking at tubifex worms for fun.

I remember my parents had bought a pair of pet salamanders from an exhibition in World Trade Centre (now Harbourfront).