• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Excuse me, can you buy me a sports car?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have written directly to Saw Phaik Hwa for her Ferrari Italia. If he can put on 30kg and buff up a little bit... some old spinster might be willing to keep him as toyboy. That is how i interprete this goondu's intention.

How come nobody realised he is offering himself as toyboy to old ladies?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should have written directly to Saw Phaik Hwa for her Ferrari Italia. If he can put on 30kg and buff up a little bit... some old spinster might be willing to keep him as toyboy. That is how i interprete this goondu's intention.

Saw may be fugly but she is not that dumb......she get a lorry load of more good looking pinoy toyboys to bang her also no need so expensive

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sim Wong Hoo ever said in an interview that he receives hundreds of requests from sinkies begging for handouts everyday

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There you go

watermarkimage.ashx

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here, I'll be even more generous and give this jiu hu kia a free house.

Yes, a free big bungalow.

e524c0eecfee92433418924c8cd80440_330.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah put on 30kg! I also bet you mean by 30kg of muscle and not fats wow that's tough man. Probably needs to take steroids.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, specimen could also be some bi thing.
2. making his asking offer to both old gals & guys!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Audi R8! that's what Clinton owned before his demise

that boy should write to Clinton's estate

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“Singaporeans will never give me a car,” he said.

But he is not discouraged.

He is pinning his hopes on foreigners, who could have missed his letter because they travel frequently, he said.

"Times have changed and foreigners are the wealthy ones," he said, adding that foreigners, like those from mainland China and Indonesia, are "so rich they don't know where to spend their money on".

Chee bye mudlaysian kia come to this country and stay, shamelessly beg people for sports car, then slams singaporeans when he couldn't get it?

Fucking foreign parasite trash!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Audi R8! that's what Clinton owned before his demise

that boy should write to Clinton's estate

Clitty 666 will personally call the boy up for a face to face meeting and give him a Muay Thai kick on his lampar for having the audacity to ask him for an expensive car..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is what malaysia has produce. he should write to sultan of johor.country shld clean own shit.don let it flow to next door

Bro blackmondy is right.we burn one pok car for him going to use it soon.

stupid place produce shit to disturb peace in singapore

Never fuck around with the family members of the Sultan of Johor including the Sultan himself.. They're high class thugs.. They have been known to bash up commoners in the past.. This CB kia should try writing a letter demanding a car from the Sultan of Johor if he wants to have his head bashed with a hockey stick..

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never fuck around with the family members of the Sultan of Johor including the Sultan himself.. They're high class thugs.. They have been known to bash up commoners in the past.. This CB kia should try writing a letter demanding a car from the Sultan of Johor if he wants to have his head bashed with a hockey stick..

shld ask tonychat to help him on tat

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
This kind of shitface guniang live eat and stay in Singapore for years but don't take up citizenship to siam NS