• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today TT range should be 2.49 in Raffles and other places.
Yakadir rate is only 2.478 and we know their service sucks like hell and they don't give people any good feeling..

Any bros here can suggest any other money changer in Singapore that can do TT for Singaporean?

franklkk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Yakadir 3 days before before CNY to TT to my developer. They quoted me 2.48. I nearly fainted & asked them why so low. They said close to CNY is like that want. There will be $10 service charge too.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go to this link,

https://secure.mas.gov.sg/fid/

Under Singapore Financial Centre, click on Money Changing and Remittance Businesses,

click on Financial Institutions directory and then finally select Remittances.

You will see a list of remittances companies, click on any of the listed company, you will see the company address and contact number.

You can call and ask, I believe some will do it.
--
Any bros here can suggest any other money changer in Singapore that can do TT for Singaporean?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks.
Anymore that one has good experience?
Raffles, Crown, Sino etc are don't transfer for Singaporean anymore..

Equinox

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've checked with Raffles, they still remit to Singaporean bank account in Malaysia but they do now only do it on a weekly basis.