• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday went change at money in jb, right after 1st link near shell station, 2 nd changer from left, usually they just put 243 but when u ask them they will give u better rates. 2.47. Those want to change more can go there, dun need to tt or whatsoever ....beside it got a small mama shop..

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday went change at money in jb, right after 1st link near shell station, 2 nd changer from left, usually they just put 243 but when u ask them they will give u better rates. 2.47. Those want to change more can go there, dun need to tt or whatsoever ....beside it got a small mama shop..

Bro, be careful when you change there. Best not to change too much money there..... Shell station & Pelangi are 'known spots'. Cheers.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, be careful when you change there. Best not to change too much money there..... Shell station & Pelangi are 'known spots'. Cheers.

Yes I know.... Thks . I only change small amount.. Best is to go in a group...

Anyone interested to meet up ourself in a small groups? For coffee or supper....?? Rather sit behind the lap top and hide our face..

United we stand , divided we go.....

idwish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Crystal.

One more question..I did a RM10K transfer at Raffles JP and they did not charge any fee but they said that I can only TT to a malaysian and not Singaporean account in Malaysia...Is this true for all TT? How do you guy transfer money to your m'sia bank account?

Hi idwish

When i did my remittance with Raffles money changer in Jurong , they just need the name and bank account number will do . You will need to fill up a form with your particulars too.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Crystal.

One more question..I did a RM10K transfer at Raffles JP and they did not charge any fee but they said that I can only TT to a malaysian and not Singaporean account in Malaysia...Is this true for all TT? How do you guy transfer money to your m'sia bank account?

Yes. It stopped remit for Singaporean acct. some of e guys using parkway money changer to do remittance with admin charges. U can read thru this thread n find out.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
foreigner acc is termed as external acc. if at parkway,..do avoid yakadir. so so rates, SGD10 fees applies regardless of amount remitted. people there hao lian - keep telling customers theirs is the only money changer in town doing external account! who are they kidding?? got few times can forget/delay remitting some more! give up on them already. now using Sino.

cheers.

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bank with CIMB Singapore, they help me open an account in Malaysia and you can TT more than $10k each time. They charge $20 service charge for each transfer. Cheers!

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bank with CIMB Singapore, they help me open an account in Malaysia and you can TT more than $10k each time. They charge $20 service charge for each transfer. Cheers!

Can only book the rate before 2pm for the day, got one at 2.4695 last wk, another at 2.4820 on Friday. As I am paying my 2nd 10% I just go through them so that I need not do multiple transaction through money changer. Did not really check on the rate at the point of exchange but I think their rate are quite erratic, at times they are quite low compare to money changer.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good! But at the same time, Arrows by arrows are piercing through my heart as I had to change a lot a lot when it was around 2.42 for payment. Could had got some branded goods FOC at JPO at this big difference :'(

Be positive. By the time you sell your properties, it could be 2.3! :smile:

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good! But at the same time, Arrows by arrows are piercing through my heart as I had to change a lot a lot when it was around 2.42 for payment. Could had got some branded goods FOC at JPO at this big difference :'(

Haha bro Doa,

I felt it too but that's life lah, make some lose some....