• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
CIMB TT to MY is instant. You can see the MYR funds immediately.

If you transfer before the daily cutoff time, the funds will be for value in your receiving account 1 day after you transfer. OCBC and Citi can see on the afternoon or evening of T+1. For banks like DBS, UOB and CIMB, you only see it on T+2 working days but shown as value on T+1.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
CIMB TT to MY is instant. You can see the MYR funds immediately.

U mean internet banking funds transfer is immediate. TT for large money orders (above RM 20k) must go to counter, those the bank says few working days. I check when I receive, i just done 1 transfer yesterday.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just check my account.

CIMB Sg to My - rate 2.572

TT take only 1 day (I got it done before 3pm yesterday)

The malaysia side took some $$$ from the amount. (maybe Sg side)
They waiver transaction cost (banker says she will help me submit request)

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like money changer catching up , its 2.563 in acrade .

moneychanger must give much better than cimb as i can trasnfer now (thatnks to all bro/sis here) at a few click without getting off my butt. haha. bye bye moneychangers. don't have to see their attitude face anytime soon.

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
moneychanger must give much better than cimb as i can trasnfer now (thatnks to all bro/sis here) at a few click without getting off my butt. haha. bye bye moneychangers. don't have to see their attitude face anytime soon.

i agree with you. wont be using those guys anytime soon. Just internet transfer to my account if small amount and use ATM to withdraw (if less than 3k) otherwise go malaysia bank branch and draw out.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
MC is history to me. Time +effort+ $20 +risk+see ppl face, can buy many kopi liao..:p

Last edited:

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
image-1369490549.jpg

So what's next? Ringgit kena attack!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like money changer catching up , its 2.563 in acrade .

I don't think those blood sucking money changers will beat CIMB's RM rate anytime now. At most, they can only be on par. They can still cater to those weekenders who cross over the causeway for casual shopping and especially those that don't have dual accounts or don't know that they can get better rates via their UOB ATMs in JB.