• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi malpaso, that was the message I received when I was waiting for the linked-up to be approved. But when I did my transfer to the MY money multiplier acct thru the 3rd party option, though they classified MM acct as current acct, they allowed me to do the transfer.
Is there any service charges for using 3rd Party options ?

Sweeve

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess it takes some time for money changer to "catch up". Don't be surprise if the money changer rates overtake the banks' rates.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess it takes some time for money changer to "catch up". Don't be surprise if the money changer rates overtake the banks' rates.

It used to be that way, when it is like that again, people will go back to money changers and say bye bye to Cimb..

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For money changers to give better rate; there must be someone behind whom is desperate to switch to SGD or USD. (money laundry type of thingy.)
I use to get 2.5 when spot is 2.5 using Malaysia money changer.

In Vietnam if spot rate is 16500 I can get 16600. That is a premium; but must bring SGD$1k note.

It used to be that way, when it is like that again, people will go back to money changers and say bye bye to Cimb..

Congratulation; this is highest a bank given by far.

2.5563 CIMB huat ah!
Gonna transfer 100k...

Last edited:

contrarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cimb is to transfer money. Money changers can't beat the RM20k limit a day. Taking cash doesn't help as the Malaysian bank will only allow RM10k a day deposit.