• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Excess deaths in UK rise

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
comments by the vaxxed: ( and many more)

ed.JPG

45 year old male here from Australia. I felt pressured into taking 2 doses of Pfizer and despite resisting the jab I eventually succumbed. I can say with 100% certainty that I have not felt the same ever since. I was always physically active and now 1.5 years after my second dose I have experienced a plethora of health issues that I have never felt before. The worst is if I do any form of cardio, dizziness, balance problems and chest pain. This isn’t normal!

ed1.JPG

My friend’s daughter died suddenly just over a week ago in the UK. She was an amazing 17 year old athlete. Just died all of a sudden. It’s happening everywhere, but when it’s someone you know and care about, it takes on a whole new meaning.

ed2.JPG

My wife's father in Australia, had a heart blockage, mother breast cancer, grandma rapid on set psychosis, sister miscarriage multiple times. What's suspect is that they all are happening at the same time.

ed3.JPG

I'm 34. I am vaccine injuried. I am on 8 medications and I expect I will die soon. I was injured immediately. I don't know how I have survived this long. No one would help. No doctor would help me for 6 months. Here's to the closed brain injuried, Vagus nerve damaged and Cardiac injured... This has been the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced. I didn't know human bodies could do the things I have gone through and still lived. My heart is not only injuried, it is broken in every sense of the word

ed4.JPG

Thank you Dr John. I've worked as a Paramedic in the UK all through this. I can back this up with we've never witnessed so many fit 20-30-40-50 yr olds being taken to the Cath Lab with Heart attacks. Young 20 yr olds walking into ED and suddenly going into Cardiac arrest. Stokes have increased in the ages I've mention above. Elderly having sezuires. This I've not seen, unless they have an underlying brain tumours. 9 years I've been at my job. Not once have i gotten in my car and cried all the way home as i have these last few years. I'm pretty sure we are in a silent war.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comments by the unvaxxed: ( and many more)

edp.JPG

Well, I lost my job and had to retire when I refused the vaccine in Western Australia. I knew there was a problem at the beginning of the pandemic when no one was talking about health. Well done John. I love your sense of irony and humour, and of course I value Truth.

edp1.JPG

I'm so pleased I never had any of these jabs ..even more pleased my 23 year old asthmatic son also chose not to have any jabs, he got COVID before the Jabs were available and was fine. I know if he did have any of them I would constantly be worried about him...more so than I ever was about COVID. Love the channel Dr John, thank you for covering this information.

edp2.JPG

I am a nurse of 9 years, unvaxed and warned familt and friends be careful what they are taking ... What i have seen this week with patients is frightening. Healthcare digust me ( i shall do no harm) evil is good and good is evil!! Am lost and saddedned what coming xx

edp3.JPG

I’m am so thankful I refused to get that jab. I was treated like crap as a Nurse but I stood strong. The entire rollout, the mandates and the immunity clause from liability didn’t sit right with me. No regrets. Natural Immunity won.

edp4.JPG

We endured 2 years of abuse from the media, the politicians and the vaccinated, but we still have empathy and concern for those that are vaccinated
emoji_u1f622.png
, the two years we endured as unvaccinated is nothing compared to the lifetime of worry that the vaccinated are now left with
emoji_u1f622.png
. We pray for u all

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happen when u r a simp.

Screenshot_2023-05-13-17-49-16-55_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Having a women-free life will actually save ur own life.

Screenshot_2023-05-13-17-56-11-81_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Sounds like flaccid losers here too.

Screenshot_2023-05-13-17-58-49-63_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-13-17-59-00-50_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real life comments by vaxxed and unvaxxed individuals and yet no flaccids (especially the malls and restaurants lovers) here dare to comment. Denial till death seems to be the way.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its probably due to suicides after lockdowns destroyed most of their livelihood. Even mahomet Salah is not scoring goals anymore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe when enough vaxtards have dropped dead, the remnants will start to wake up. :cool:

Hopefully those that drop dead are the diehard vaccine shills, doesn't matter if it's an overpaid politician, a 'public health expert' uttering a script on tv or some random shill on a forum. :wink:

C83BBG8DM597.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe when enough vaxtards have dropped dead, the remnants will start to wake up. :cool:

Hopefully those that drop dead are the diehard vaccine shills, doesn't matter if it's an overpaid politician, a 'public health expert' uttering a script on tv or some random shill on a forum. :wink:

C83BBG8DM597.png
This lady, even in ER, still post in Twitter. Is social media damn important in her life? She needed such validation constantly every second of the day?

It says a lot about her and that is the answer on why she is vaccinated. little or zero inner fulfillment and needed external validation (fail) to fill up that void. Going spiritual and personal self-improvement will fulfill that inner void.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

2023 is almost halfway through and you see so much death, i wonder what 2024 will offer in such cases.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depopulation...... killing off as many "useless eaters" in the shortest time possible to reduce the world's population. Oh the Plandemic is here..... they care about your well being by giving you free zham, boosters, etc... to pak so you won't die because of the virus...... lolz....... along with the USEFUL IDIOTS rooting and singing propaganda for the meh meh zham and discriminate against the unvax...... Useful Idiots will be useful idiots.... in the end die also don't know how he die one lolz..... kum gong....

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why aren't the vaccinated oldies in Sg not dying as excessively?
many reasons. not all the vaccine are deadly, they mixed with fake ones but dunno the ratio. and some are mildly dangerous, no death and of course, the real dealy ones are in the mix. so it is a lottery thing, if u r lucky, u get the fake ones.