• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Excellent definition of "success".

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Couch potato turned marathon runner makes every step count

By Peter Thornton
5:30 AM Saturday Aug 2, 2014

<figure style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: rgb(0, 0, 0); vertical-align: baseline; -webkit-transition: color 0.2s, background-color, border-color, opacity; transition: color 0.2s, background-color, border-color, opacity; background: transparent;">
148525573_300x200.jpg
</figure>

Janine Joubert lives by a simple mantra. "Success is not about being better than someone else, it's about being better than you were yesterday," said the 36-year-old administrator from Te Awamutu.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
buy-sell-leads-success-300x238.jpg

William Henzell slams Singapore for stacking their team with Chinese-born players
http://www.theage.com.au/commonweal...-with-chineseborn-players-20140802-zzpb1.html

William Henzell slams Singapore for stacking their team with Chinese-born players. Henzell said Singapore had brought a "professional team" to Glasgow that was largely made up of Chinese-born players.
Advertisement

"I don't think what Singapore does is in the spirit of the Games," Henzell said. "It's disappointing to see."

He said Singapore only had two "token" Singaporeans in their team - Clarence Chew and Isabelle Li - while the rest were Chinese-born.
"They decided it was much easier and quicker to buy a team rather than produce a team," he said.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Janine Joubert lives by a simple mantra. "Success is not about being better than someone else, it's about being better than you were yesterday," said the 36-year-old administrator from Te Awamutu.[/COLOR]

To be successful is to succeed in something. I dig my nose successfully is also a form of success.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only fat lazy fatass supersized westerners will praise themselves for being "successful" for picking up their fatass butt of the couch and going for a jog,us singaporean asians have a much higher definition of what "success" is.....we consider ourselves failures if we do not score perfect As in our o and a levels examination,graduate from a top university with honors,while juggling the duties of national service and officer cadet course,and having a successful career working in fortune 500 mncs in a country with the longest working hours in the world.

just being a asian is already a "success".

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every nite I can sleep well and every day I can wake up well, and vice versa and vice versa and vice versa and so on and so forth, I am a success already.