• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-SCDF chief trial to start on Jan 14 - Sex-for-contracts case

itchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need more of such cases, preferably 1 each month to help us to scratch our own itchiness.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A marriage, no matter how wholesome, lacks the one thing all men need: variety.

If you eat chicken rice everyday, sooner or later you'll become sick of it.
This is the law of diminishing marginal returns, as taught in Economics 101.

Pussy is the same as food. 食色性也

Having travelled this journey for the past 3 decades or more, you are 100% right! Not only can become sick of it, can develop phobia for the same type of food, even if it is sharks fin soup.

itchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having travelled this journey for the past 3 decades or more, you are 100% right! Not only can become sick of it, can develop phobia for the same type of food, even if it is sharks fin soup.

Depends...women also can be itchy but why they never? It's call respect for the family they built together, no matter how tough it turned out to be.

Women also hv needs other than the same old position and same old dick.

I've watch a few leaked amateur sex videos of couples and I find the men fuckup when it comes to giving sex. Just watch Justin Li Zhongrui.....just zoom for the pussy and done in 5 mins.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends...women also can be itchy but why they never?

LOL. You honestly don't know women. Even married women play around these days.

I've watch a few leaked amateur sex videos of couples and I find the men fuckup when it comes to giving sex. Just watch Justin Li Zhongrui.....just zoom for the pussy and done in 5 mins.

Justin Lee drugged those women. That's rape (which is a crime). He's going to be jailed for 14 years.
Imagine if you were a rapist. Would you take your own sweet time to make love to the woman, make sure she gets ample foreplay and achieves an orgasm? LOL! You just get it over and done with asap.

So... let's review: not only do you not know much about women, you also seem to be clueless about the Justin Lee scandal and also about sex in general.

Anything else you would like to add?

itchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to add that Korean girls are my choice pick for a daily screw...they brightens up my day just looking at their beauty...but of course every race has their miss piggy, that is for sure, but when plastic surgey does wonders only to those who can carry the beauty well. :biggrin: