• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ex-principal of pre-school gets jail for siphoning over $46,000...Guess Race???

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex-principal of pre-school gets jail  for siphoning over $46,000

A former pre-school and childcare principal who used about $46,680 of money meant for school fees for her own personal expenses was sentenced to a year's jail yesterday.

Cheryl Zaneta Kaur Nespal, 30, who was the principal of Acekidz@SG in Jurong from July 2016 to August 2017, pleaded guilty to one count of criminal breach of trust by a servant.

The centre is one of seven such centres owned and operated by Acekidz@SG.

As part of her job, Kaur was in charge of the overall operations of the centre, including the management of the centre's finances and the collection of school fees, the court heard.

But from October 2016 to July 2017, she collected about $46,680 in cash from the parents of 29 students and used it for herself instead of depositing it into the business' bank accounts.

The students included existing and prospective students.

Kaur's offence only came to light when the chief executive officer and director of Acekidz@SG chanced upon a payment receipt that was issued to one of the parents by Kaur.

Although it had the company's stamp, the receipt itself was not the kind issued by the company.

The director conducted further checks and found that the child of the parent who was issued the receipt was not enrolled in the company's system.

The director then confronted Kaur, who admitted to misappropriating cash collected from the parents of existing and prospective students of the centre.

CONFESSION LETTER
Kaur sent a confession letter to the director via e-mail, and she was terminated in August 2017.

The director made a police report on Sept 25, 2017, and the full extent of Kaur's misappropriation came to light after police investigations had commenced.
Kaur has since made restitution of $2,000 to the company.

For criminal breach of trust by a servant, she could have been jailed for up to 15 years and fined.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://learniva.com/resumes/7481

Name: Cheryl Zaneta Kaur Nespal
Tutor: Diploma Holder
Race: Indian

Background Experience:
I have been in the early childhood industry for 10 years.
I have been tutoring Kindergarten, P1 - P6 for 5 years.
I prepare materials to enhance children's learning. I also create individual learning plans for children who have challenges.
I conduct evaluations to assess children's current strengths and areas for improvements.

Highest Education - Diploma
CHIJ St Theresa's Convent
O level

Eng - A
Science - B
Maths - C

Levels and Subjects Taught
Preschool
$15/hr
English, Math, Tamil, Phonics

Lower Primary
$15/hr
English, Science

Locations Taught At
North West
Bukit Batok, Bukit Gombak, Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee, Kranji, Cashew, Hillview

West
Pioneer, Boon Lay, Lakeside, Chinese Garden, Jurong East, Clementi, Dover, Buona Vista, Holland Village, Beauty World, King Albert Park, Sixth Avenue

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://learniva.com/resumes/7481

Name: Cheryl Zaneta Kaur Nespal
Tutor: Diploma Holder
Race: Indian

Background Experience:
I have been in the early childhood industry for 10 years.
I have been tutoring Kindergarten, P1 - P6 for 5 years.
I prepare materials to enhance children's learning. I also create individual learning plans for children who have challenges.
I conduct evaluations to assess children's current strengths and areas for improvements.

Highest Education - Diploma
CHIJ St Theresa's Convent
O level

Eng - A
Science - B
Maths - C

Levels and Subjects Taught
Preschool
$15/hr
English, Math, Tamil, Phonics

Lower Primary
$15/hr
English, Science

Locations Taught At
North West
Bukit Batok, Bukit Gombak, Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee, Kranji, Cashew, Hillview

West
Pioneer, Boon Lay, Lakeside, Chinese Garden, Jurong East, Clementi, Dover, Buona Vista, Holland Village, Beauty World, King Albert Park, Sixth Avenue

Go the Uptron ACL leh. Then you can be JP Morgan head!