• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-lover cut off man's penis, killed him (Guess the race)

Arena

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ex-lover cut off man's penis, killed him

Shanghai Daily, March 12, 2014

A woman cut off her former boyfriend's penis with scissors and then killed him with a hammer after he raped her, a Hong Kong court heard.

Yeung Ki, 41, on trial in the city, has admitted killing 32-year-old piano teacher Zhou Hui on Boxing Day 2012 but denies murder, the South China Morning Post reported yesterday.

Yeung, a Hong Kong resident from China's mainland, killed Zhou after an affair with the married man lasting years, during which he had deserted her while pregnant and borrowed money without paying it back on numerous occasions, it reported.

On the night of the killing, Zhou "beat her, pushed her to the floor, and slapped their daughter," then "forcibly had sex with her," the High Court heard, according to the newspaper.

Afterward, Yeung drugged Zhou with soup laced with sleeping pills, cut off his penis and flushed it down the toilet.

Then when he awoke in agony she beat him to death with "almost uncountable" blows from a hammer, the paper reported the prosecution as saying.

"Yeung Ki has been charged with murder. The trial will last 11 days," a spokeswoman for the Hong Kong judiciary said.

Zhou also told Yeung he had nude pictures of her which he would post on the Internet unless she gave him HK$200,000 (US$25,800) to buy a car, the South China Morning Post reported, citing prosecutors who appeared in court on Monday.

jw5

Loyal
Your clones are usually quite easy to detect because you seldom attempt to hide the fact.

Unlike those of the manipulative cunning cunt and his cock sucking minion, who deliberately practise deception.
But I still detect their cunning cunt clones anyway.

LOL ................ LOL

Sneak preview in the form of a hint for my new clone.

"The Space Age"

YouMakeMyDreams

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your clones are usually quite easy to detect because you seldom attempt to hide the fact.

Unlike those of the manipulative cunning cunt and his cock sucking minion, who deliberately practise deception.
But I still detect their cunning cunt clones anyway.

LOL ................ LOL

BTW it's a song that has been ringing in my head for the past week. Nothing to do with science fiction movies. Look out for Yoda for clues. :biggrin:

"Walk, walk, walk do not run"