• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-ISD chief said loyalty key lesson to Mas Selamat eposide

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Ex-ISD chief: loyalty key lesson from Mas Selamat episode[/h]

Mr Pang Kin Keong, the senior civil servant under whose watch Mas Selamat Kastari escaped, has spoken for the first time on his experience. -

By Andrea Ong

The senior civil servant under whose watch Mas Selamat Kastari escaped has spoken for the first time on his experience.
Mr Pang Kin Keong, who was director of the Internal Security Department (ISD) in 2008 when the terrorist leader made his prison break before being recaptured over a year later, called the saga the lowest point in his 20-year public service career.
"To have an incident of this national security magnitude happen under your leadership...that's an awful feeling," said Mr Pang, now permanent secretary for transport, in an interview with Challenge, the Singapore Public Service's magazine.
In one of the nation's most shocking security breaches, Mas Selamat, the leader of the Jemaah Islamiah terror network, broke out of Whitley Road Detention Centre on Feb 27, 2008 after climbing through a toilet window. He remained at large until he was recaptured over a year later in Johor.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What people said about this useless pappy dog:

• <header style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); line-height: 17px; font-size: 13px; position: relative; padding-right: 46px;">mongoose99999 12 minutes ago
    </header>Yours was a Disservice to Human Dignity and I hope One day soon an Enlightened Democratic Fully Accountable Singapore Govt will call you and your predecessors to Account. The 'Nuremberg' Defence will not work !

<footer style="box-sizing: border-box; clear: both; color: rgba(29, 47, 58, 0.6); margin: 6px 0px 0px;"><menu style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
  • Share ›
    </menu></footer>

• <header style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); line-height: 17px; font-size: 13px; position: relative; padding-right: 46px;">Ko Sherman 40 minutes ago

</header>Permanent secretary for transport. What??

<footer style="box-sizing: border-box; clear: both; color: rgba(29, 47, 58, 0.6); margin: 6px 0px 0px;"><menu style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
  • Share ›
    </menu></footer>

• <header style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); line-height: 17px; font-size: 13px; position: relative; padding-right: 46px;">mongoose99999 44 minutes ago

</header>I certainly would not be proud to be associated with such an organisation which represents Oppression & an Affront to Human Dignity. Many that were its 'Guest' like our former Solicitor General, Francis Seow who in his 'banned' book graphically described his alleged 'INHUMAN' treatment there together with other young members of the Bar Association. It's not the escape but the usage of this 'inhuman facility' that will go down in infamy in our history !
    Mr Pang, I'm not proud of what you did and the organisation you once head !
    I look forward to the day when the UN is strong enough to call you & the politicians who operate the facility first started by the British Colonists to Account !

• Share ›
    </menu></footer>

• <header style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); line-height: 17px; font-size: 13px; position: relative; padding-right: 46px;">Xianlian Zeng 6 hours ago

</header>In S Korea, the defence minister offered to resign when a general said stupid things. In Taiwan, the defence minister also offered to resign when a general did stupid things.
    Here, when VIP detainee escaped, what did we hear? Honest mistake, what to do, move on and on. Minister said he explained to his boss and had accepted the explanation.
    If I were minister, I would sack 3 people in a row. I ask No. 2 to sack No. 3 after No. 4 was sacked by No. 3 and then I sack No. 2. Then - at least - I offer to resign. Ah, my boss retains me , okay, lor.

• Share ›
    </menu></footer>

• <header style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); line-height: 17px; font-size: 13px; position: relative; padding-right: 46px;">Cockadoodoodoo 7 hours ago

</header>This is how the PAP operates, the Ministers cover their incompetence by asking their subordinates to take the rap.
    My town council asked me to stand as witness when I reported this car with a handicap sticker that continuosly park by blocking other handicapped wheelchair users at the bottom of the ramp.
    They should do the work of catching this car in the act (I can tip them off but they take forever to come, so the excuse is they came but did not see the offence, no need to attend court). CCK town council,.
    The rot starts from the top.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
loyalty my ass. it's about not cocking up maximum security facilities, and not needing matlaysia to help us catch terrorists.