• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex Big Pharma Vice President Drops Bomb on Vaccine Passports

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...&cid=20210515_HL2&mid=DM873672&rid=1157796551

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a life science researcher and former vice-president and chief scientist of allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer, fears the combination of vaccine passports and booster vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 variants may be part of a mass depopulation agenda
  • Asymptomatic spread is a fallacy capitalized upon to spread fear and induce compliance. Only people who have discernible symptoms of a respiratory infection pose any health risk to others, because to be an efficient source of infection, you need a high viral load. If you have a high viral load, your immune system will fight back, which always induces symptoms
  • The myth of asymptomatic spread was used to justify lockdowns, which in turn were a tool get you used to giving up your freedoms and go along with the intentional decimation of the global economy and old way of life, thereby justifying the Great Reset
  • The Great Reset is about transferring global wealth and ownership rights to the technocratic elite, and giving them the power to control the world’s nations
  • Digital vaccine passports will form the foundation of an unprecedented surveillance and control platform into which your entire life will be tied, from health records to biometric ID, to an all-digital centralized banking system and a social credit system, all of which can be turned off in order to coerce you into a particular behavior

T-Cell Immunity Is Far More Important Than Antibodies​

Yeadon goes on to review how we’ve been misled about immunity and how your body fights off viruses. You’ve probably heard that the thing that gives you immunity against SARS-CoV-2 is SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies.

The entire vaccination campaign is built around the premise that by injecting a synthetic piece of viral RNA into your cells, your body will start producing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, in response to which your body will produce specific antibodies that recognize that protein. This is also known as humoral immunity.

However, while antibodies are important, especially in bacterial infections, antibodies are not the only part of your immunity. More importantly, immunity against viruses — opposed to bacteria — actually does not depend on antibodies. Yeadon explains:

“Viruses are really tiny, and their business is to get as quickly as they can inside your cells. So, they bind to a receptor on the surface and inject themselves into your cell. So, they’re inside. Antibodies are big molecules and they're generally outside your cells.
So just think about that for a moment. Antibodies and viruses are in separate compartments. The virus is inside the cell, the antibodies outside the cell. I'm not saying antibodies have no role, but they're really not very important. This has been proven. There are some people in whom a natural experiment has occurred.
They have a defect and they actually don't make antibodies, but they're able to fight off COVID-19, the virus SARS-CoV-2, quite well. The way they do that is, they have T-cell immunity, cellular immunity. [T-cells] are cells that are trained to detect virus-infected cells and to kill those cells. That's how you defend yourself against a virus.
So, all of these mentions of antibody levels, it's just bunk. It is not a good measure of whether or not you're immune. It does give evidence that you've been infected, but their persistence is not important as to whether you've got immunity …
We've known this for decades. We've known about T-cells for decades. They were clearly in my undergraduate textbooks. And we've known about their importance in defending you against respiratory viruses since probably the 1970s, certainly the 1980s. So, don't believe anything where people suggest to you that their role is uncertain. We've known for a very long time that they are absolutely central.”

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
if people want to take the vaccine, its perfectly fine, but the problem will start when vaccinated can infect non vaccinated members of the same family with the 'vaccine'

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I should stop reading posts from sammyboy forum. I end up having to revise my personal knowledge base all the time. At once, eating carbo is bad, at another insufficient carbo is bad ...

Some say Einstein is a genius, others say a fraud. Too much learning is tiring to the body and the soul.

"E=mc² Is Invalid"
Chan Rasjid Kah Chew,
Singapore.
http://www.emc2fails.com

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gentle reminder that Ho Ching's Temasek has invested in the digital vaccine passport company Affinidi. Now multiple sources around the world are clamouring to be adopted as the de facto standard for a digital vaccine passport.

But Temasek has already sold out to BlackRock, and you would have noticed that it was also around that time when Ho Ching started hyping up 'green solutions' and 'sustainable' things. I remember her publicly opining about Sinkieland adopting nuclear power, have lower carbon emissions etc.

It's all about money, and the love of money is the root of all evil. :cool:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gentle reminder that Ho Ching's Temasek has invested in the digital vaccine passport company Affinidi. Now multiple sources around the world are clamouring to be adopted as the de facto standard for a digital vaccine passport.

But Temasek has already sold out to BlackRock, and you would have noticed that it was also around that time when Ho Ching started hyping up 'green solutions' and 'sustainable' things. I remember her publicly opining about Sinkieland adopting nuclear power, have lower carbon emissions etc.

It's all about money, and the love of money is the root of all evil. :cool:
It'd be good if Temasek is also good at making money.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...&cid=20210515_HL2&mid=DM873672&rid=1157796551

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a life science researcher and former vice-president and chief scientist of allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer, fears the combination of vaccine passports and booster vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 variants may be part of a mass depopulation agenda
  • Asymptomatic spread is a fallacy capitalized upon to spread fear and induce compliance. Only people who have discernible symptoms of a respiratory infection pose any health risk to others, because to be an efficient source of infection, you need a high viral load. If you have a high viral load, your immune system will fight back, which always induces symptoms
  • The myth of asymptomatic spread was used to justify lockdowns, which in turn were a tool get you used to giving up your freedoms and go along with the intentional decimation of the global economy and old way of life, thereby justifying the Great Reset
  • The Great Reset is about transferring global wealth and ownership rights to the technocratic elite, and giving them the power to control the world’s nations
  • Digital vaccine passports will form the foundation of an unprecedented surveillance and control platform into which your entire life will be tied, from health records to biometric ID, to an all-digital centralized banking system and a social credit system, all of which can be turned off in order to coerce you into a particular behavior

T-Cell Immunity Is Far More Important Than Antibodies​

Yeadon goes on to review how we’ve been misled about immunity and how your body fights off viruses. You’ve probably heard that the thing that gives you immunity against SARS-CoV-2 is SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies.

The entire vaccination campaign is built around the premise that by injecting a synthetic piece of viral RNA into your cells, your body will start producing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, in response to which your body will produce specific antibodies that recognize that protein. This is also known as humoral immunity.

However, while antibodies are important, especially in bacterial infections, antibodies are not the only part of your immunity. More importantly, immunity against viruses — opposed to bacteria — actually does not depend on antibodies. Yeadon explains:
This is beginning to sound like a plot from Resident Evil movie. :alien:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I should stop reading posts from sammyboy forum. I end up having to revise my personal knowledge base all the time. At once, eating carbo is bad, at another insufficient carbo is bad ...

Some say Einstein is a genius, others say a fraud. Too much learning is tiring to the body and the soul.

"E=mc² Is Invalid"
Chan Rasjid Kah Chew,
Singapore.
http://www.emc2fails.com
Everything in moderation is best, my friend. Don’t worry abt the overflow of online infos. Misinformation online is rampant bcoz everyone has access to the internet for now.
Regarding vaccines, don’t stress. Worse case scenario is that big pharma may try to capitalize on this epidemic opportunity n charge for the boosters, etc in the future. Most likely, nothing bad will happen. Chill. :cool: