• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

everytime a pioneer gen or merdeka gen dies, pap loses one vote

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye that day saw this old man in his 70 walking not steady, so went up to him and ask him ok or not, he tell me going to work. then i ask him why so old still work, he say no work no money. then i say his children leh, he say don't want to burden his children. then bestest of all, he say pap good cos pap give him money.

fucking gong cheebye sold his soul and his whole life for a few hundred dollars

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most old aunties and uncles are PAP supporters. This is common knowledge. Yesterday saw Ng Eng Heng talking to a group of happy like fuck aunties at the void deck. They assured bargain Heng and said: Don't worry, we surely will vote for u.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most old aunties and uncles are PAP supporters. This is common knowledge. Yesterday saw Ng Eng Heng talking to a group of happy like fuck aunties at the void deck. They assured bargain Heng and said: Don't worry, we surely will vote for u.
that's why we are all fucked by thess pgs and mgs

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually this time it might be the pioneers and merdekas that bring down the PAP. 72 hours more to go!

fight on everyone! change is round the corner.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye that day saw this old man in his 70 walking not steady, so went up to him and ask him ok or not, he tell me going to work. then i ask him why so old still work, he say no work no money. then i say his children leh, he say don't want to burden his children. then bestest of all, he say pap good cos pap give him money.

fucking gong cheebye sold his soul and his whole life for a few hundred dollars

you must patiently explain to uncle....
govt take out 93 billions to give 3.5 million sinkees
by right should get 26k each....... ask him ask his MP where the other 25k went to

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are wrong medeka is 60 to 70 those 60 to 65 are still very alert and upbeat like many of us here sibei tulan PAP we build this cuntry up.

Those 70 onwards the pioneers 99% don't like PAP but love PAP.....

Then those si gina young punks all love PAP leh.........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure. I heard it many times too. End of the day they will still vote for MIW.

I think those who vote for the PAP are those very quiet, very shy, refuse to tell others their political inclinations.

Of course you have a few vocal hardcore fans.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just now i visit my Mom she stay alone with maid she's still healthy and goes out everyday till this year a bit slack liao. I ask her new hearing aids good ah ? She said 3k but government paid 2.7k we only need to pay $300. I ask her so you vote who she say PAP very straight away very fast. She's 85.

I tell her ya PAP very good not no good but too many people vote them don't give blank cheque wait they head big next year GST sure up to 10%. She say cannot like that lah.......

I said ok ok if you go vote you see the Hammer logo you give a X there so you like you fail them since you don't like them. HAHAhaAHhaha.....

She gives me the middle finger lol...........

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You all remember 2015 the oppies rally the whole street all the way till the end got people gather and hear them speaks clapped and cheers for oppies we all think woah this time ho seh liao, sekali opposite.

This time everyone thinks PAP sure win big but don't be too sure this COVID thing a lot of people sees their cock up and many people jobless and bankrupt .....

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros sadly to say this the damages in singapore is beyond repair.
as much i want to see the opposition win it will not happen, pap will still in power for another 50 years and the people will suffer.
there are 3 factor why pap will always win.

1. too many opposition (the only worthy ones are WP and SDP)

2. new citisen guess who they will give their vote to

3. hardcore local born PAP supporters (brainwashed)

even opposition won a few more seats in parliament it doesn't makes any different at the end of the day the majority(PAP) have the final voice.
u need 51% or more opposition and 49% or less(PAP) to make a different in parliment and that what i call victory.
sorry bros this is how i feel.

for the past 10 GE i been hoping and praying to see opposition win the election and every single time the same result PAP win until one day i accept the reality it is very very hard for PAP to lose. well maybe another 50 years into the future when more intelligent generations are born maybe just maybe they can make a wise vote.

well i wish all the best