• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everything Good Cum From India Now Si Boh

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo 十八銅仁 kio lee mai ga ah neh kwai lan hor

[h=1]Three India-born CEOs now lead companies with combined revenue exceeding the GDP of most countries[/h]http://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/three-india-born-ceos-now-lead-companies-with-combined-revenue-exceeding-the-gdp-of-most-countries/ar-BBlDxGq

20120724093617218.jpg

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
IT industry will go dark. We've already seen Oracle's decline and most recently Microsoft, NetApp and now to Google. In my experience, Indian from India likes to hire only Indians and usually regardless of whether they have the competency or now. I've come across countless Indian and can only count 2-3 who truly knows what they are talking about.

Back in the 90's, I worked with a so-called highly reputable Indian IT instructor who does not even know basic DOS commands.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is truly the India decade. Praise the PAP for their excellent foresight importing more onshore to leadership positions.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Satya Nadella will ruin Microsoft. :wink:

The damage was already done by Steve Ballmer, but Satya Nadella will speed up the implosion.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that more fun mah!

Then everyone got to rely on 'something big' other than themselves!