• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Every fact points to angmoh the best. Telling lies are those dogs that twist facts to lies and these dogs love to bully woman to win

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese slut whore mother phua cb raised coward beast that is so proud to tell evil filthy lies of me to win. No wonder the angmoh the best.
20200806_095419.jpg

KNN my uncle waiting for slutsk club to play with gin gin club :geek: KNN KNN KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully reusable rocket like commercial air plane. As usual angmoh the best in invention. Which mighty heroic invention these loser dogs snakes sons of chickens are using now not from angmoh? Want to count on dogs snakes sons of chickens that are proud to bully woman to do good invention for humans instead of evil filthy shameless schemes might as well wait for sun to come out from the west.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
describing yourself ah? haha
Describing your whore mother that raised a coward beast proud to insult a virgin a whore. Btw you coward criminal bully dog obviously think insulting a woman win, well I insulted your mother back so you lost too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Describing your whore mother that raised a coward beast proud to insult a virgin a whore. Btw you coward criminal bully dog obviously think insulting a woman win, well I insulted your mother back so you lost too.
And I am a virgin is a fact just like Angmoh the best is a fact. Loser dogs snakes sons of chickens twisting facts to lies will not change the fact. May karma fall on these loser dogs @sweetiepie @knnccb have their descendants gangraped and insulted a whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I am a virgin is a fact just like Angmoh the best is a fact. Loser dogs snakes sons of chickens twisting facts to lies will not change the fact. May karma fall on these loser dogs @sweetiepie @knnccb have their descendants gangraped and insulted a whore.
Telling lies to harm me is you anonymous evil coward loser criminal bully dogs snakes chickens and sons of chickens stealing slandering harassing me. Not me. May karma fall on all these loser dogs and their 18 generation descendants become low cost whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks are secondary, low cost is most important.
Rocket is twisted to sex, broomstick is twisted to sex, everything can be twisted to sex and whore by no class and low class PROUD dogs snakes chickens and sons of chickens indeed.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

your own mother also u curse, understand she is also in the forum, gin mother, wat do u have to say abt your uncouth mentally retarded dotter?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rocket is twisted to sex, broomstick is twisted to sex, everything can be twisted to sex and whore by no class and low class PROUD dogs snakes chickens and sons of chickens indeed.

go and take your meds lah and stay in a coma