• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

every day, 39 people diagnosed with cancer in singapore and 15 die from cancer...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sometimes i find living tiring
need to eat and drink to stay alive
and rinse and repeat daily
now if i can, i try to eat only 1 meal per day
that should be enough for my daily existence
eat more shit more
eat less no need to go toilet do big biz so often
just drink lots of plain water and keep hydrated will do

Bro, at times we feel restless. Actually its ur soul tat is searching for something. Ur routine tasks only satisfy ur physical body...which is only on "lease" in this world. Ada expiry date ya. :roflmao:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not joking when i say sinkies have a shitty karchng problem. all sinkies over 36.9 need to have a colonoscopy to have their collective karchng check.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In January, I visited an ex Mat colleague in hospital. He used to be diver attached to a tugboat that I was assigned to some years back. He was a non smoker but drank like a true sailor. He kena stage 4 liver cancer. His condition has worsen now. A matter of time before he meets his Maker. Will miss his companionship when he's gone.