• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even the Stephen Hawking can't work out the Black Hole known as CB

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stephen Hawking: Women the biggest mystery in the Universe
Reuters Jan 5, 2012 – 4:53 PM ET | Last Updated: Jan 5, 2012 4:55 PM ET

stephenhawking.jpg

LONDON — The biggest mystery in the universe perplexing one of the world’s best known scientists is — women.

When New Scientist magazine asked “Brief History of Time” author Stephen Hawking what he thinks about most, the Cambridge University professor renowned for unravelling some of the most complex questions in modern physics answered: “Women. They are a complete mystery.”

The wheelchair-bound Hawking, who only recently retired from a post once held by Isaac Newton, talked to the magazine in the run-up to celebrations for his 70th birthday about his biggest scientific blunder and his hopes for modern science.

Hawking is due to celebrate his 70th birthday on Sunday with a public symposium entitled “The State of the Universe” at the University of Cambridge’s Centre for Theoretical Cosmology.

Hawking heads a list of speakers including British Astronomer Royal Martin Rees, Nobel Prize-winning physicist Saul Perlmutter and Kip Thorne, one of the world’s leading theoretical physicists.

© 2012 Thomson Reuters

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://news.yahoo.com/women-mystery-british-physicist-hawking-135814776.html

Some comments:

-- Hey Hawk, welcome to the club.

--Understanding a woman is as easy as reading chinese greek

-- Okay, here is my joke about how to deal with women:
There are only two ways to deal with women. An nobody knows either of them

-- I knew that.... I gave up understanding my wife 20 years ago

-- See the smartest man in world can not figure women is there hope for the rest of us men

-- If Hawkins doesn't understand them, we mere morals are so screwed

-- Women are like God. We can't even begin to understand them

-- Like my grandpa always said "Any man who claims to be the head of household is a #$%$ liar."

-- All we men have to understand about women is that, no matter how hard we try, we will never understand them. Many years ago I realized that I could never know just what any woman was thinking -- because they would always change their mind at the last minute. Live with it, guys! There are no acceptable substitutes for women

-- Women are not hard to understand , just give them love and generous allowance and pretend you agree with everything they say and you got it made.

-- show women $$$ and all mystery is gone

-- The mystery of understanding women is simple:
Women don't know themselves and put the pain and blame
of their irregularity and inconsistency on those near to them