• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

even siao lan fuck LKY in the train ..

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pc0yAOHs3vo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
when he scold, hes normal person, then when he keep quiet, hes a siao lan.
Police produce lots of psychos. They're both psychos in their own ways. I think it best not to allow Ram on rally stage. It may cause an international incident.
ah neh produce psychedelic.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was more than a decade ago, but the name V***** S*** for a Chinese Singaporean in US is quite distinctive. His boss was a quite a big shot in offshore financing (a.k.a. money laundering). He didn't look nice at all. He looked like a psycho that even ghetto blacks would avoid, though he's not big, less than 1.7m 70kg average good slim Chinese size.

Wtf!!!!! Could you describe to me or show me a photo of someone whom looks like that. He had the look like he would murder you over a cheeseburger?