• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even shit skinned pilots and air stewardesses cannot stand them

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8uSmSNR9ebs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The props used look genuine. So the video must have been made by insiders.

I don't think they like their jobs:smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
But Lee gay Loong loves them, he is inviting more and more into sinkieland. You song or not?

Hanuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling shit onboard an air plane, there only way to stop them from all nonsense is to press the stop button on their forehead.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are indians hated around the world? :biggrin:

Yes. Like the persecuted Jews it forced Indians to excel in all the fields. Non Indians are simply jealous and used Indians as bogeymen as an excuse of their weakness and incapability.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Like the persecuted Jews it forced Indians to excel in all the fields. Non Indians are simply jealous and used Indians as bogeymen as an excuse of their weakness and incapability.

i see no wonder their skills in bull shitting are top notch. Btw why is the country a shit hole? Why do indian run places like banks etc all just fuck up?

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelings are now the bosses of sinkaporeans.

More imported ah neh shitizens rushed to join papees, they know where the money is. Get appointed as MP through back door GRC and they are rich overnight. If papees voted out, all foreign ah nehs sure to run out of sinkapoo. Just like the monkeys which fled when the big tree fell.