• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

even old change kee raise price

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please observe. If the price increase did not affect the demand, we should buy Old Junkee shares asap.

:biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use to going to kallang airport hawker centre
for its many good food. Many stalls there increased
therir price lately,
Kim Choo bak chang from $1.80 to $2.00
Soya bean drink from $1 to $1.20
Lee's brothers otak from 50cts to 60cts.
Famous Lor.21 goreng pisang to $1.00
I think the curry puff stall opposite
Blanco court kway chap will soon follow suite.
Same as coffee and tea.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use to going to kallang airport hawker centre
for its many good food. Many stalls there increased
therir price lately,
Kim Choo bak chang from $1.80 to $2.00
Soya bean drink from $1 to $1.20
Lee's brothers otak from 50cts to 60cts.
Famous Lor.21 goreng pisang to $1.00
I think the curry puff stall opposite
Blanco court kway chap will soon follow suite.
Same as coffee and tea.

I realise ock just reflects today's. trend.
Went to what i had always thot was most value for money stall in town at some rundown building for lunch.
Never charged more than 4 dollars, but today 5 dollars.

Looks like have to pack from home.

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boycott this fucking company loh!!

bannerAboutUs.gif

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true facility costs are ridiculous but OCK itself are no saints too. Such snacks should made affordable but they're making it out of reach for the lower income let alone the poor. How sad can one be.

You retarded gay maggot. Do you think people start a business to make money or to play Mother Theresa? lower income let alone the poor, indeed.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please observe. If the price increase did not affect the demand, we should buy Old Junkee shares asap.

:biggrin:

This kind of counter buy already, will see more outlets in Singapore, bidding high rentals, directors get higher director fees and that's all. Returns is so slow and the best part is if you buy 10pcs, not sure on a trading day got people buy all 10 from you or not.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay maggot. Do you think people start a business to make money or to play Mother Theresa? lower income let alone the poor, indeed.
Bend over, old chang kee will give you a curry poke. There's no place for Mother Theresa with toads like you around.