• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even m&ds in Mudland know which language is useless. No wonder Sinkieland does not give a fuck about the national language.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle told me he want his son to learn Mandarin not cos hes proud of the language but to ensure he wont be short change by cheena sinkies.

bro honestly no point learning mandarin unless your nephew want to work in a finance company who dealing with china counter part.
base on my own experienced sg i quited my job of 10 years in insurance company as mailroom cum despatch.
for afew months i went for interviewsnone get back to me i was desperate because u know lah in sg very expensive to live.

out of desperation i called a old folk home 1 block away and a chinese lady answer the phone and this is the conversation:

lady: hello
me: hello good morning i looking for a job do u have any vacancy?
lady: YES!(she sound very happy) we looking for kitchen helper.
me: good!
lady: when can u start work and where u live?
me: i live 1 block away from u
lady : what is your name?
me: Amran

lady: .....(silent) here we speak mandarin
me: i can speak basic mandarin even my wife is chinese
lady: ...............(long silent) here we serve pork
me: its ok with me as long i dont eat pork its fine and i be doing a good deed feeding old people.
lady: ........................................(very long silent) sorry we prefer chinese
me: thank you (politely and put down the phone)

after my wife came back from work i told her the "interview on the phone" i can see she was so piss off her face so red.
in Australia i change jobs 4 jobs and had 1 interview each. guess what all i got all the job!
only in singapore sadly the minority were sideline we can get only the left over or crumbs on the floor bro but in other countries we can!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro honestly no point learning mandarin unless your nephew want to work in a finance company who dealing with china counter part.
base on my own experienced sg i quited my job of 10 years in insurance company as mailroom cum despatch.
for afew months i went for interviewsnone get back to me i was desperate because u know lah in sg very expensive to live.

out of desperation i called a old folk home 1 block away and a chinese lady answer the phone and this is the conversation:

lady: hello
me: hello good morning i looking for a job do u have any vacancy?
lady: YES!(she sound very happy) we looking for kitchen helper.
me: good!
lady: when can u start work and where u live?
me: i live 1 block away from u
lady : what is your name?
me: Amran

lady: .....(silent) here we speak mandarin
me: i can speak basic mandarin even my wife is chinese
lady: ...............(long silent) here we serve pork
me: its ok with me as long i dont eat pork its fine and i be doing a good deed feeding old people.
lady: ........................................(very long silent) sorry we prefer chinese
me: thank you (politely and put down the phone)

after my wife came back from work i told her the "interview on the phone" i can see she was so piss off her face so red.
in Australia i change jobs 4 jobs and had 1 interview each. guess what all i got all the job!
only in singapore sadly the minority were sideline we can get only the left over or crumbs on the floor bro but in other countries we can!
Once i interviewed an Indian girl for a job , she was much more than qualified , but the vacancy was for a chinese it was never stated in the papers

I was frank and told her before we began , she broke down and cried in front of me but thanked me for being forthright

many had dragged her with interviews without even replying I was told

it was a dark part of our history which fucking LKY started till his own grandson could not cope up with mandarin

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once i interviewed an Indian girl for a job , she was much more than qualified , but the vacancy was for a chinese it was never stated in the papers

I was frank and told her before we began , she broke down and cried in front of me but thanked me for being forthright

it was a dark part of our history which fucking LKY started till his own grandson could not cope up with mandarin

the hard truth is in order the minority to survive and excelled we must find a job overseas.

it is sad but if we don’t the cycles will never end our children also will face the same thing.
I been encouraging my relatives my nephews and nieces to plan their future and take up the right course so that the can get jobs in other countries and if they like the job and the country I told them to set their root there!!!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
the hard truth is in order the minority to survive and excelled we must find a job overseas.

it is sad but if we don’t the cycles will never end our children also will face the same thing.
I been encouraging my relatives my nephews and nieces to plan their future and take up the right course so that the can get jobs in other countries and if they like the job and the country I told them to set their root there!!!
Frankly I must disagree with you

this is where I think you Malays have got it all wrong if that’s your thinking

ok you did it ,who could not only flee but found yourselves a comfortable home overseas

how many more Malays could do it ?or even able to ...therein lies the problem

have your community fought LKY when he first initiated institutionalised racism , you Malays would not have reached these stage of deterioration

what do you think South Africans did ,!despite the overwhelming odds against them

blame yourself pal , you could have defeated LKY and PAP

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Broke down and cried before u?ahahaha was she applying for a kpop idol job and u said she's not going to pass this interview unless she sucked it dick?

At most she might raise one eyebrow and go ......"okkaaaay" before going on mothership and writing a wall of text about this racist company she interviewed with.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok you did it ,who could not only flee but found yourselves a comfortable home overseas

have your community fought LKY when he first initiated institutionalised racism , you Malays would not have reached these stage of deterioration

what do you think South Africans did ,!despite the overwhelming odds against them

honestly i never know what happen between him and the malays in the past and i wasnt born.
well honestly the minority can do much better and succeed in overseas then singapore and that what i can see with my own eyes :smile:
the malays and indians are doing pretty well i must say in Australia and many of us now retired or afew years from retiring gracefully :smile:
thanks to the experienced we minority in singapore we manage to have a good life in another country :smile:
so i say thank you to u :smile:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thise Malays attending chinese schools will end up working in whore houses and night clubs.

How many prostitutes and whores u know go for the harder course of education when young and choose to attend a harder school (if its Chinese it's gotta be hard as fark like dunman high) ....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think umno was disbanded no?or prohibited. Unlike in jiu hu where PAP offshoot DAP was sllowed to thrive and spew racist and hate speeches in chinese.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many prostitutes and whores u know go for the harder course of education when young and choose to attend a harder school (if its Chinese it's gotta be hard as fark like dunman high) ....
Mozt prostitute i met sttended chinese schools. They only speak in mandarin.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly i never know what happen between him and the malays in the past and i wasnt born.
well honestly the minority can do much better and succeed in overseas then singapore and that what i can see with my own eyes :smile:
the malays and indians are doing pretty well i must say in Australia and many of us now retired or afew years from retiring gracefully :smile:
thanks to the experienced we minority in singapore we manage to have a good life in another country :smile:
Stay is Aussie land. The system and mentslity there are different. I think malays can adapt to ang moh way of life easily. Unlike Chinese.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay is Aussie land. The system and mentslity there are different. I think malays can adapt to ang moh way of life easily. Unlike Chinese.

once i reach 4th year living in Australia i quickly apply for Australian citisenship!
and the week i got my Australian passport me and my dear wife quickly went back to sg and renounced our singapore citisenship without a blink!
and i made sure my baby was born in Australia too!!!!
the best decision i made in my life!!!

when i was still in sg many say i be second class citisen and say the Australian are racist and some even say i will return back to sg with my tail between my leg!
well after 10 years living in Australia i dare to say Australian are the nicest people i ever met! they very relax people like the malays thats why we can get along so well! :smile:

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think umno was disbanded no?or prohibited. Unlike in jiu hu where PAP offshoot DAP was sllowed to thrive and spew racist and hate speeches in chinese.
You took a chuckle out of me , as if UMNO is fighting for Malays right ? UMNO is fighting to fill its pockets lah

but what I mean was the fire in the belly to fight and sacrifice yourselves on that process for the future of your generation

sadly , that bit of psyche is grossly missing among Malays , you can’t win your freedom unless you willing to risk and lose yourselves

in that respect even Africans achieved far better

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You took a chuckle out of me , as if UMNO is fighting for Malays right ? UMNO is fighting to fill its pockets lah

but what I mean was the fire in the belly to fight and sacrifice yourselves on that process for the future of your generation

sadly , that bit of psyche is grossly missing among Malays , you can’t win your freedom unless you willing to risk and lose yourselves

in that respect even Africans achieved far better
You will end up arrested under ISA. The old umno was nothing like the current crop.tengku Abdul Rahman ended up penniless as he used his own money for the party although he gambled, drink whisky and dance. He died in a gomen quarters. No more residence to call his own.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should enrol in this Chinese school.

AF1QipN_aMyN1tmzsI1ia5iI0K6itnC23o3H6YBRIAsL=s800

Next to it is the very excellent claypot rice restaurant.

https://thefoodbunny.com/2019/10/21/wei-ji-claypot-chicken-rice-setapak-yummmm-very-nice-burp/

PSX_20191021_194639.jpg

PSX_20191021_194427.jpg

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can always paint a rosy pictures of how people lead a good life in Australia ... blah blah ... maybe yes, life is indeed good for you. How about your children?

Just like in Europe, the first generation of immigrants to Europe are law abiding and hard working. They actually contribute to diversity .... it is the 2nd generation that is the problem. Being of lesser IQ, they could not compete with the local population. When they grew up, only manual jobs are available for them. Guess who did they blame??? Everyone but themselves. Think about it - all their lives they grew up in Europe, yet many of them (in the thousands) joined or still sympathize with Islamic groups. It is not the environment ... it is their intelligence. They could not differentiate what is right and what is wrong.

Africa should be a super power with all its resources, however they are still and will still remain a shit hole. Simply they could not up lift or govern themselves. Actually apartheid and slavery did more good to them.

IQ and Race
IQ Map-2.png

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a baba LKY didn’t hate Malays per ce , in fact he would have spoken Malay to his mother and from what is gathered more comfortable with Malay food than chinese

but for political expediency , he needed the chinese vote banks in sinkiland , without which LKY cannot survive politically

Further , LKY was up against the MCA or the Malaysian chinese , who do not want a Sinkie chinese meddling in Malaysian chinese territory

so in order to win the chinese votes both in Sinkie and Malusia , he needed to make Malays the scapegoat and punching bag which saw him dragging the Malay Bumi rights and privileges with the Malaysia for Malaysians slogan aka war cry

but once out of Malusia , LKY needed the bogey man who is constantly threatening chinese rights and again the Malays came in handy

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will end up arrested under ISA. The old umno was nothing like the current crop.tengku Abdul Rahman ended up penniless as he used his own money for the party although he gambled, drink whisky and dance. He died in a gomen quarters. No more residence to call his own.
Helloooo , all freedom fighters around the world suffered much much more

just look around our neighbouring countries how they won their freedom

don’t you know of Nelson Mandela , who spent almost all his life in prison ? That’s the kind of spirit I am talking about

Malays had no such history where even Indonesians did far far better