• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even Christopher Lee Has Given Up On MediaCock

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was in Taiwan recently and saw their latest drama serial on TTV. Was surprised to see Christopher Lee being the male lead role of 親愛的,我愛上別人了 A Good Wife 2013 MV

[video=youtube;gTw_SAZJs4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTw_SAZJs4I[/video]

Looks like even Christopher Lee has given up on MediaCock. Wonder whatever happens to his wife Fann Wong now?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fann Wong struck it out in Taiwan long ago. She has an even bigger fan base there than in Singapore.

Better for the couple to be in Taiwan than local failure TV.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I find him at least better than those young punks which MediaCock had newly recruited. When I watched the 96C Coffee and the current 9pm show, they really cmi.
Amongst the good actors like Li Nan Xing is also disappearing.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would he be acting in a taiwan show?

Christopher-Lee-in-The-Man-With-The-Golden-Arm-christopher-lee-2454932-468-537.jpg