• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eva Cheng is the only reason to watch The Lion Men 狮神决战

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
because TS is trying hard to promote his PAP version of SInkieland and all things produce from the PAP sinkieland..Sometime, when he tried too hard, it becomes sinkiely stupid.

Chump answer my question. Are you ball-less?

Who did you vote for in the last election? MCA, MIC, Gerekan or UMNO??? Stupid BN dog!!!

Answer me this question, during GE 2011, did you vote for Singapore Opposition or you did not? Honest answer if not you die a tragic death!

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good.

Further question, is it the Singapore Opposition or Malaysia Opposition?

It really proves that you are a dumbfuck as they said. Here we are talking about the PAP scums in white. Do the Malaysians call their ruling party scums in white? I am a Singaporean.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It really proves that you are a dumbfuck as they said. Here we are talking about the PAP scums in white. Do the Malaysians call their ruling party scums in white? I am a Singaporean.

Because he dare not face the hard truth that he is stupidly sinkiely dumbfuck..hehehe...he dun even have the decent intelligence to even understand his own hard truth..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are the dumbfuck. There are people here like Tonychat here who act and talk like he is a Singaporean, but in fact he is Malaysian. I have to clarify, you moron!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because he dare not face the hard truth that he is stupidly sinkiely dumbfuck..hehehe...he dun even have the decent intelligence to even understand his own hard truth..

So you are ball-less to answer one simple question? Did you vote for the Singapore Opposition or not?

No matter how dumbfuck anyone is in this forum, they are not be as dumbfuck as the chump who believes in Google Nose and still ya ya about it!

I am going to bookmark this thread for sure. You fucking UMNO dog!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dumbfuck, anyone who is against the PAP is tonychat is it?

well, i have the honour to be the most dangerous forummer to the PAP..i can cause Sinkies to protest against the PAP, wake up to the truth from the lies and psychological manipulation from the PAP and allow sinkies to understand where they should be standing in their society..

no wonder the PAP is scare of me.

i also create the birth of all the anti -PAP sites and the term "sinkie" is coined by me..

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well, i have the honour to be the most dangerous forummer to the PAP..i can cause Sinkies to protest against the PAP, wake up to the truth from the lies and psychological manipulation from the PAP and allow sinkies to understand where they should be standing in their society..

no wonder the PAP is scare of me.

PAP is scare of you? Sure. Not only PAP. Even UMNO, MCA, MIC, Pheu Thai Party, CCP, KMT, Labour Party, Democrats are all afraid of you. They are shitting in their pants.

What a real dumbfuck. Try bringing down your 46.75% majority Government first.

You think too highly of yourself!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm, if not I die a tragic death.

Now tell you who you voted for in 2011? Jing jing na, if not die tragic death!

Why dun you read properly first and see who politicize this thread

If lily neo leh? Then who will you vote for? you peverted GMILF lover...

So your relative, parents, you and siblings are the "wise" 39.9% or the "dumbfuck" 60.1%?

Me confirm the "wise" one, be it 2011 or 2016.

I cut off all the loser friends and relatives from the 60.1% long ago.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If lily neo leh? Then who will you vote for? you peverted GMILF lover...

I cut off all the loser friends and relatives from the 60.1% long ago.

For the Opposition you chump. The MIWs are getting more high handed and we fucking need more Oppositions in Parliament.

Limpei may talk nice nice about your MIW friends here if I think they are correct, but during the GE, action speaks louder than words!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then why did you play along, you gong chee bye?

Especially when my bestest friend speaks, you better shut up because he is the bestest.

Why dun you spend more valuable time with your bestest friend?

I do not wish to start an argument with you chump.