• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eunice Olsen pretty bor...?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Discussion for more than a page and not a single picture posted. LOL

OO5O.jpg

Well you asked for a picture....here you go.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I used to be 'molested' by a female Eurasian classmate in primary school. Back then it was common to cluster the tables and chairs into zones, so the students in each zone can sit close together. A class of 40 students was split into five zones of 8 students per zone.

This Eurasian girl sat next to me on my right, showed me her Bee Dees bra beneath her uniform, and kept rubbing her legs against mine beneath the table. She had large lovely eyes, luscious lips and very fair skin. She smelled great too, even immediately after a PE lesson.

Seated on my left was a tomboyish but chio Cantonese ah lian... but that is a story for another day. :biggrin:

Thanks for your account. Yeah, I have fond memories of them too. Very pretty, very sociable and they come on strong when they like you. For me, it was in school and in church. It was a naughty time in my life. This happened right into my university days with different eurasian chicks. Eunice Olsen no fight when compared to them.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she is siao, that is her problem but if she use her siaoness and capacity as someone impt to put others in shit, not very nice right?

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
another conclusion:

"jee kee char bor mmm.. tang chua
wu lui ka li por wa wa
bor lui ka li pui chao nua"

:o

Last edited: