• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Escher - slight change requested

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I found your knowledge and views on Palestine insightful as well comments on a number of topics.

However hard to reply to your posts, because have to remove 95% of your repetitious slogans and campaign banners. Also the toilet photos from China are killing me.

More views and less campaign slogans please.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have no need to worry mate.
A PAP running dog got the fucking authority to burn books and burn threads and burn anything here in SBF to make is fucking PAP smell squeaky clean so they can laugh all the way to their banks
and back from the banks hiding from Singaporeans like me.

WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN IN THE LAST FEW DAYS, IN MANY THREAD, WERE REMOVED BY THAT BASTARD PAP RUNNING DOG INTO HERE
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?187956-Rubbish/page5

CAN SAM LEONG TELL ME THAT THIS IS DONE WITH HIS BLESSING.
IF SO, SAM SHOULD PUT A FUCKING BIG PAP SIGN ON TOP OF HIS FORUM AS HE BECAME FUCKING RUNNING DOG OF
SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND IS JOINING PAP IN FUCKING THE REST OF US SO SAM CAN ALSO GO LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO HIS BANK

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I found your knowledge and views on Palestine insightful as well comments on a number of topics.

However hard to reply to your posts, because have to remove 95% of your repetitious slogans and campaign banners. Also the toilet photos from China are killing me.

More views and less campaign slogans please.

Are you in league with that fucking PAP appointed book burner?
Play Jekyll and Mr Hyde here?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just keen to lift the game with note insightful views and commentary. When this Govt is at its knees I will bring the lamp posts.

By the way. Sam is fucking bored has resorted to trolling to get his daily highs. Step back and consider if this forum is more damaging or beneficial to the PAP. More dirt has come out from this forum over the last 15 years than any media. and the owner and admin is ........

Are you in league with that fucking PAP appointed book burner?
Play Jekyll and Mr Hyde here?

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just keen to lift the game with note insightful views and commentary. When this Govt is at its knees I will bring the lamp posts.

By the way is fucking bored has resorted to telling to get his daily highs. Step back and consider if this forum is more damaging or beneficial to the PAP. More dirt has come out from this forum over the last 15 years than any media. and the owner and admin is ........

rhetorical question from me. no innuendo on you.

It will not be long.
That smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY build in the destruction of PAP with his gathering the most greedy the most corrupt the most slimey cockroachs and maggots to work for him

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
Maggots and cockroaches are appointed as ministers in parliament
Kangaroos are frolicking in High Court instead of being allowed to wander and roam about in the Zoo
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Odd thing is when scroobal logs in as jrholmes you know the newbie tgat calls him scroo baby he flames Escher. Just curious why such behavior

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is that Sammy?

He lurking around but diam daim playing bodoh with his pieces of silver?
Sneakingly allowing PAP editorial team inside to make this SBF into Petir extension?

Sammy laughing all the way to the banks with PAP?

With the PAPs fucking stinkies head down down and arseholes up high high for them to fuc?

In days or weeks, history will be with us.
WE WILL SEE PAP IMPLODING AND WE WILL STRING THOSE PAPs UP TO DANCE AND DANCE

SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
Maggots and cockroaches are appointed as ministers in parliament
Kangaroos are frolicking in High Court instead of being allowed to wander and roam about in the Zoo
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Escher:

1. summarize your points, other than yourself, nobody reads your thesis!
2. tell Hamas to quit using the innocent Palestinians as Human Shields.
3. Go read the Quran (i.e Islamic Quran) on Musa and the Promised Land.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Escher:

1. summarize your points, other than yourself, nobody reads your thesis!
2. tell Hamas to quit using the innocent Palestinians as Human Shields.
3. Go read the Quran (i.e Islamic Quran) on Musa and the Promised Land.

You speak for yourself.
If you do not know how to read, just say the fuck so

Tell the fucking jews not to occupy land of other people. All Jews to go back and reopen Auschwitz and Birkenau and turn themselves into bars of soap and cleanse the world of thm.

Take your fucking koran and tickle your perineum with it to gain full understanding on everything you do not understand. If not enough, use your Bible as well.
Torah can be used to wipe your cum and menses and to clean up after your dog pooing. Can also give to the PRC bitch to clean her cunt after she shit and pee outside MRT entrance.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You speak for yourself.
If you do not know how to read, just say the fuck so

Tell the fucking jews not to occupy land of other people. All Jews to go back and reopen Auschwitz and Birkenau and turn themselves into bars of soap and cleanse the world of thm.

Take your fucking koran and tickle your perineum with it to gain full understanding on everything you do not understand. If not enough, use your Bible as well.
Torah can be used to wipe your cum and menses and to clean up after your dog pooing. Can also give to the PRC bitch to clean her cunt after she shit and pee outside MRT entrance.

Go fucking read the Quran and quit writing your thesis here.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go fucking read the Quran and quit writing your thesis here.

I even simplify that for you to 1/10 original length

Some Extracts from The Halachic Guide For The Killing Of Gentiles
http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2010/0...g-of-gentiles/

Making it easier for people to read.

CAN YOU ALL SUPPORT ISRAEL IN THEIR RAPE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S LAND AND CLAIM THAT THEY ARE DOING NOTHING BUT SELF DEFENSE?

The Halachic Guide For The Killing Of Gentiles

“Jews have the right to kill non-Jews in just about any circumstance.” “If we kill a gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments … there is nothing wrong with the murder”

the book justifies the killing of “non-Jews who demand the land for themselves” (10).

The Rabbis also encourage the killing of non-Jews that bear Israeli citizenship but are suspected of assisting organizations that are considered a “threat to national security” by the present regime (12). According to Shapira and Elitzur babies and children can be killed too because they are “hindrances.”

“We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population”

“We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimetre of Eretz Israel [the land of Israel] … Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours”

Unlike its Islamic counterpart, the Zionist jihad does not differentiate between “greater” and “lesser” types and terror is not used as a last resort, as was the case with the last option in the al-Madinah Surahs of the Qur’an. Terror is part and parcel of all Zionist undertakings. The notion not only justifies the senseless killing of civilians, including women, children and the elderly, but also promotes it. Israel’s former chief rabbi, Mordechai Elyahu encouraged the Israeli army to mass murder Palestinians in 2007:

“Jewish blood and a goy’s (gentile’s) blood are not the same.” Thus, killing isn’t murder if the victim is Gentile. (32). According to Rabbi Ginsburgh “… every single cell in a Jewish body entails divinity, and is thus part of God.” If this is so, “then every strand of DNA is a part of God. Therefore, something is special about Jewish DNA

“the Arabs … don’t have the right to live in … [Israel] and that “they want to take land that doesn’t belong to them and therefore they are also robbers.”

A thousand non-Jewish lives are not worth a Jew’s fingernail”

We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain the destroyers forever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands. We will forever destroy because we need a world of our own, a God-world, which it is not in your nature to build” (54).

“We Jews regard our race as superior to all humanity, and look forward not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them.”

Rabbi Shapira’s and Rabbi Elitzur’s halachic guide for the killing of the goyim is founded on the principle of HATRED – a sentiment shared by Israel Koenig, Rafael Eitan, David Ben Gurion, Yoram Bar Porath, Vladimir Jabotinsky, Maurice Samuel, Paul Warburg , Rabbi Abraham Kook, Rabbi Tzvi Yehuda Kook, Rabbi Meir Kahane, Rabbi Saadya Grama, Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh, Rabbi Dov Lior, Rabbi Yaakov Yosef, Rabbi Mordechai Elyahu, Rabbi Manis Friedman, Rabbi Zalman Nechemia Goldberg, whose statements demonstrate similar hatred for the goyim.

Not enough?

Then see the photos

Because the fucking jews stole the land from palestinian and want to keep that and to steal even more

THOSE PRO ISRAEL MUST KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SO FUCKING PRO ABOUT
FOR A RACE OF SUBHUMANS WHO THINK THEY ARE GOD

1302860550.JPG

384.jpgp

Day and Night. Not just one. Dozens. Maybe hundreds.

A single jew worth a thousand of arab kids.
gaza067.jpg
[/QUOTE]

gaza_march_2008_boy1.jpg

1302863249.JPG

241k229.jpg

quemaduras-por-fosforo-blanco.jpg

7593-white-phosphorus-in-gaza.JPG

img_efe9f381f1_gaza_massacre_281.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This is what the jews then do.

Precision shelling? surgical strike to minimise civilians?
Where are they aiming at?

Opps no need to aim, shoot anywhere to kill Arabs. Kill them and they cannot claim back the land.
The more killed the better, and the more sinkies will cheer for them.

Arabs inferior race not like Jews who are chosen race. You not chosen so why you decide to be mouthpiece for those chosen ones?

Go to another land and steal that from the people who were living there for thousands of years and claim that GOD gave it to their Chosen people, themselves

And when those people fight with bare hands and home made weapons to reclaim land stolen from them, the jews hit and bomb them with white phospor shells and machin gun their little boys and little girls

GIVE PALESTINIANS MODERN WEAPONS THAT THEY CAN VISIT ON THE JEWS WHAT THE JEWS HAVE DONE TO THEIR SCHOOLS AND KIDS

24947phosphorus.jpg

images

whitephospous3.jpg

4295.jpg

pic.php

vittime1.jpeg

smallerharder-idf-shirt.jpg

ABOVE IS IDF SNIPER TSHIRT -PRESENT TO THOSE WHO LOVE TO WANK AT CHILDREN

“I don’t believe in western morality, i.e. don’t kill civilians or children, don’t destroy holy sites, don’t fight during holiday seasons, don’t bomb cemeteries, don’t shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral. The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle). ~ Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Manis Friedman

“All of the Palestinians must be killed; men, women, infants, and even their beasts” ~ Rabbi Yisrael Rosen, Rabbi Yisrael Rosen, a true man of the Zionist God.

dail-mail-idf-used-boy-as-a-human-shield.jpg

israeli+kid2%5D.jpg

LOVE LETTERS
Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position
near Kiryat Shmona in Northern Israel. The message?
Dear Lebanese/Palestinian/Arab/Muslim/Christian Kids,
Die with Love. Yours, Israeli Kids

3176738845_473b4f7031.jpg

headline9637e7.jpg

22131_837.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i love Escher :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love myself too

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

But I love pretty girls and women even more.
Or I be wanking and wanking myself while looking at a mirror like what steffychunnycuntchowcheebyelangchowhaiduidouhoifar is doing
and yes ! that daughter of LKY, but I think she cover the mirror with a brown paper bag first

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My dear Escher, the moment Leongsam put up a PAP sign on top of Sammyboy forum many of us especially me will flee as if it Ebola. At the end if the day it's a bad business decision. So this will never happen. Please continue your slogans and campaign banners it's refreshing.

You see, I could reply you easily even with your whatever, no worries.