• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Epic fight that broke out at Tampines Bus Interchange.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=635179063193931" width="398" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>..........

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah the 'ah pek' SBS Transit police..."northern Crane Style" vs " Wing Chun...no one use the 'kun' to knock the guy out?? in the end..arm lock, the best..as usual,,they kek leng "SIAM".. ha ha ha

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah the 'ah pek' SBS Transit police..."northern Crane Style" vs " Wing Chun...no one use the 'kun' to knock the guy out?? in the end..arm lock, the best..as usual,,they kek leng "SIAM".. ha ha ha

the keling not siam, he only waiting for the red montagut t-shirt :biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There has been many single and homeless "ah pek" with no one to take care of them.
Many of them are found sleeping at void decks, they only earn a few dollars a day by collecting junks and cardboard to sell.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland under pap is too stressful....sinkies going bonkers.
Thread title is misleading....din see any fighting...only alot of posturing.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, that's my grandpa.

Now it's vendetta on MRT for my family liao.

Let me call my grandpa to find out more.....

KNN, you guys better not say bad things about him hor......