• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Enterprising women from China

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was down at the Rochor area this afternoon, near OG. There is a whole line of bazaar stalls selling all sorts of items just outside OG and there is many stall that is tended or set up by women from China, noticed that quite a number of them were trying to promote make ups, and alot of health promoting stuff too. Is this the FTs we are letting in. Looks to me to be lock, stock and barrel........

jw5

Loyal
I was down at the Rochor area this afternoon, near OG. There is a whole line of bazaar stalls selling all sorts of items just outside OG and there is many stall that is tended or set up by women from China, noticed that quite a number of them were trying to promote make ups, and alot of health promoting stuff too. Is this the FTs we are letting in. Looks to me to be lock, stock and barrel........
Any chiobus there?
If got, I quickly go and see.............. :smile: