• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Enjoyable in small spaces?

MarcusTan

Alfrescian
Loyal
0350DC77-9283-405E-AF49-46D0EBB8CF52.jpeg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the army if you talkcock too much, my Encik will scream at you "CB you, talking through your arsehole" I think she is just talking through her arsehole! PAP government is merely electioneering for young voters' votes. Fat hope. It's only achievable enjoyable and celebrated if you can give us all 3 big ang pows first; a strong opposition emerge to ensure that you don't talk through your arsehole all the time and really listen to the people; cut down the huge profits made by the government's HDB so-called subsidized housing by reducing prices and levies and last but not least, put Singaporeans first in everything esp. in the job market. Can you do that?:rolleyes:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put a picture of her in every newly wed HDB master bedroom sure make many babies....makes the husband feel very glad his wife don't look like that.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL... 'Future-ready together'. :biggrin:

The most terrifying words in the English language are:

I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

-- Ronald Reagan

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
HDBs should have a minimum floor space of 1500 square feet, minimum ceiling height of 4 yards.