• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

England to follow France?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Terry is getting from bad to worst, because of this kind of player, England suffers. CB egoistic bastard, he even did that in Chelsea :oIo::oIo::oIo:

jw5

Loyal
He's an asshole.
I detest him so much that I copied and pasted the article from soccernet into another thread. He could be the main cause of England's problems.
Before the world cup, I left him out of my suggested England squad and included Bridge instead, guessing that he would be a distraction and a problem.
He had sex with his team mate's girlfriend and made her pregnant and got her to go for an abortion. Note that at the time, Bridge and Terry were good friends and England team mates and the woman was Bridge's grilfriend (not ex girlfriend).
It was reported that his father admitted in court that he dealt drugs. It was also reported that his mother and mother in law were caught for shop lifting.
For a multi millionaire to have his father, mother and mother in law accused of criminal offences involving money is extremely strange to say the least.
This is one nasty sob.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have bad feeling about england, i think they going to lose the game tonight and out of world cup.

whether this is a good thing or not, i dun know.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have bad feeling about england, i think they going to lose the game tonight and out of world cup.

whether this is a good thing or not, i dun know.

England ?? If Beckham at bench, their hopes will go up in ashes !! His Bad luck spreading into current team. !! His luck is only on himself and not to international arena.

Once he is near the team, I can say that the match sure something nonsensical happen to England, for example deflected goal, calamity jane self desturcting, red card, own players injuring their own, shoe-laces being un-done etc ....:eek:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England ?? If Beckham at bench, their hopes will go up in ashes !! His Bad luck spreading into current team. !! His luck is only on himself and not to international arena.

Once he is near the team, I can say that the match sure something nonsensical happen to England, for example deflected goal, calamity jane self desturcting, red card, own players injuring their own, shoe-laces being un-done etc ....:eek:

..... and not forgetting "'missed penalty', which Beckham's bad legacy will permeate this current team .....:(