• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

eng graduate big fuck !!

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another young couple we spoke to who lost over $50K in the Lehman brothers were similarly peeved off by the bank staff’s atttitude. Mr Jason Chia, 32, felt that it was unfair for the banks to exclude them from the compensation because they don’t belong to the “vulnerable” group, “Hello, I am an engineering graduate, do you expect me to understand the fine print in the prospectus ?”.

The DBS Highnote investor group (DNIG) had laid out a few placards on the ground earlier to express their thoughts about DBS:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they should learn from their greed! so young and already so greedy. no common sense. what a waste of uni education.serve them right. it's bad karma.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another young couple we spoke to who lost over $50K in the Lehman brothers were similarly peeved off by the bank staff’s atttitude. Mr Jason Chia, 32, felt that it was unfair for the banks to exclude them from the compensation because they don’t belong to the “vulnerable” group, “Hello, I am an engineering graduate, do you expect me to understand the fine print in the prospectus ?”.

The DBS Highnote investor group (DNIG) had laid out a few placards on the ground earlier to express their thoughts about DBS:

Yeah, teacher never teach, so don't know.
Fucking moron.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
F88K it !! Wasted the parents' hard earned money and a pitiful society that still have such kiddy thoughts eng graduate. I believe this moron is definitely a local uni grad. - hopeless and f88ked mentality !!

Of course, it doesn't help if you have a f88ked up shitty press holding.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

another weakling begging for government intervention

govt should only help the old and uneducated, the rest better learn to take their losses.

ai qngee, ai pngee, ai duarh nee

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
govt should only help the old and uneducated, the rest better learn to take their losses.

Wah, if "old and uneducated" can have so much spare money to invest and earn more money, what about the "young and educated". Where do they keep their money.

Are these "young and educated" and "unhappy" asking for more gahment help - unlike the old ladies of Chinatown who survive on one single dollar a day and are happy?

Yes, you are absolutely right. They should learn to accept their losses. In another time, they would zooming in town in their BMWs and boasting that they made their millions before they reach the age of 30.

It appears that not only Sg gahment is rich, but people of Singapore are rich in general. Is that the reason why so many people in the region and world are attracted to this honey pot?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He admits that being an engineer equals to being stupid. Gosh, then why in the first place he trains himself to be an enginner or trained himself to be stupid.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
He admits that being an engineer equals to being stupid. Gosh, then why in the first place he trains himself to be an enginner or trained himself to be stupid.

Thats because he has no choice, as these faculties are not full and will be offered to people who did not qualify for the course of their choice.

Hence he has this feeling he is stupid as he was "thrown" to that faculty.:cool:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
some of the lecturers there their english is..... it makes you wonder why the fuck are they there teaching. half the time you are trying to decode what the fuck is he trying to say

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oi ... have you prepare the oils to rub my back or not ?? Why so long one ??:mad::mad:

You chicken run away, i'm going to massage myself instead. :biggrin::biggrin:

You going Orchard Tower later right? Wait outside the pub la. Tonight got new sisters coming in from Bkk. Pre-op somemore, right up your alley. :p:p:p:cool::cool:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can't blame them, the seduction of $money can let anyone lost their one self for once :biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chicken run away, i'm going to massage myself instead. :biggrin::biggrin:

You going Orchard Tower later right? Wait outside the pub la. Tonight got new sisters coming in from Bkk. Pre-op somemore, right up your alley. :p:p:p:cool::cool:

You ninpoopcum !!

The only alley I'm screwing is yours. Make sure there is no echo of your sthat resonate to Shanghai !! Wajahahha !!

If not, the echo will say " Niiii Howwww marrrr... ":eek: