• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

End your financial woes

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
My alarm bells rang when I saw the endorsement by Mary buffett who couldn't even pronounce "Seah" properly.

Mary buffett divorced from Warren's son, Peter, in 1993 but still clings on to the Buffett surname. For obvious reasons, none good.

We have seen how daughter in laws of famous men have screwed things up. One close to home comes to mind.

That aside, I have no bones with value investing.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you ask this qns, why not just humbly say you know nothing about bitcoin.

LOL are you an expert? Then why don't you answer his question, instead of writing rubbish, trying to sound clever? Better still, do a teo chee hean and ask him "what do you think?"

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are a niche community. So we share good things among ourselves here, lobang, makan or JB properties.

Boss Sam's video is in jest.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
383ddf49de72ec77ba88e421eb632c4d.png

clemen-chiang.JPG

12524357184%5B1%5D.jpg

huat-ah.jpg

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL are you an expert? Then why don't you answer his question, instead of writing rubbish, trying to sound clever? Better still, do a teo chee hean and ask him "what do you think?"

is either you stupig or dumb or BOTH.haha
i ask a direct qns how bitcoin works in another thread?
how can i sound clever if i already ask a dumb qns?