• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious End of Project Starlight

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Me true blue sinkie. Borned in a shop house at Victoria Street, attended De La Salle schools (primary, secondary and pre-U), U of Malaya, Beida in motherland China. Helped set up sound system for lky's Raffles Place lunch time rally ... so many decades ago. Extremely proud to see a Chinese every time I looked at a mirror. Now a seasonal nomad residing in Taman Pelangi (JB), Foshan (GZ) and Wangfujing (BJ). Still treasure my pink IC.

University of Malaya and Beida in motherland? Previously you said in this thread your education was in London and you were a student in London.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/my-poor-london.239634/

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
many jiu hu kia agent provcateurs here posing as true blue sinkies attempting to reclaim sg as part of mudlaysia.

Very easy to identify these covert jiuhukia. Those that act nice infront but vicious behind. Advocating forgiveness of crime done by themselves while they have no qualms to persecute others who did not harm them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very easy to identify these covert jiuhukia. Those that act nice infront but vicious behind. Advocating forgiveness of crime done by themselves while they have no qualms to persecute others who did not harm them.
one by one they are rearing their ugly heads.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! You really eng eng leh! This kind of contradicting posts you can also sniff out. Good job! Commie chinks like reddog are lying manipulative bitches.

Yes I am really eng eng but Reddog is lying manipulative jiuhukia fawning PRC and not commie chink lah. Find me a commie chink that bought investments in JB century garden donkey years ago that appreciated 1600 percent.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good catch. Even after being caught, this stupid fucker is still denying it. How many supposedly true born sinkie go to University of MAlaya?

That's how bloody thick-skinned and lack of conscience these manipulative jiuhukia criminals are. As expected, reddog has re-appeared and acting like he has not been caught. And as expected, balless sinkies are very accommodating and forgiving towards these covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia.