• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

End of Cheap Smokes - Ciggies to get new stamp

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
first 30 years of life are great. last 30 years of life sucks.
look at the old folks in singapore, clearing table, gathering cans from rubbish bin.
not everyone want to live an right old age.

I will still be running and compete in a marathon when i each 80 and eating organic food in every meal.

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
first 30 years of life are great. last 30 years of life sucks.
look at the old folks in singapore, clearing table, gathering cans from rubbish bin.
not everyone want to live an right old age.

You smokers just don't stop surprising me with new and innovative excuses. :o

Don't forget that should you get some major illness, it's your family and your love ones that will have to take care of you. Worse if you get a stroke or something which reduces your mobility, you will be a burden to your family for the rest of your life. Just because you wanted to enjoy life for the first 30 years?? Even if you are single, all your medical bills are being subsidize by the government.

Of course there are many other bad habit, but since we are talking about smoking, let's just stick to that.