• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

end game for HK protests...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Whatever the outcome, at least you can't fault them for their fighting spirit.

Unlike Singkies who just lie down willingly and let the tanks roll over :frown:
I agree. Although I find most hongkies to be boorish and rude, got to respect them for standing up for their way of life, being courageous and not going down without a fight.:thumbsup: Sinkies can learn a lot from them.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have literally joined them? When? Wow! :thumbsup:
2014, December. Must learn from them how to do “democracy march”

Even GY was there during the Umbrella movement.

kD8wKnt.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why they dobt disrupt the ship ports... Trump needs his hotel things... and Ivanka need her stocks exempted from tarriff..

If you want to know who's paying, find out the place these hongkie rioters will NEVER touch if it was the last place on earth...DISNEYLAND!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Although I find most hongkies to be boorish and rude, got to respect them for standing up for their way of life, being courageous and not going down without a fight.:thumbsup: Sinkies can learn a lot from them.

No NSF honkies boys can only do much... try NSF type Sinkie oredi at war with PAP take over army camps and tanks, planes and navy.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Si meh... she showed the world dont play play with Sinkie charbor.... jintulan oredi stay back for fuck...

Go back she stop them from migrating to Singapore.... can go jiuhu kia next door sleep with m&d...

This one Sinkie red dinobu is the pinnacle of Sinkie kiasuiam display on the world stage :tongue: