• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emotional CCP Tourist Says She Won't Return to Singapore Anymore Due to the Amount of Pigeons There

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Emotional China Tourist Says She Won't Return to Singapore Anymore Due to the Amount of Pigeons There

Everyone struggles with their respective fears. Some are afraid of cockroaches while others run away at the sight of lizards. A tourist from Sichuan, China recently cried and said that she would never visit Singapore again.
No, don’t get us wrong. The fearful tourist didn’t make her decision because of pests but thanks to a flock of pigeons, she decided that Singapore was just not the place for her. In her Xiao Hong Shu post @a阿艺不是阿姨 which has been re-shared on social media and the Facebook page ILifePost 爱生活, the tourist cried as she tried to get her bag from her seat at the food court.
Screenshot 2024 04 18 164605
“How can I stand this? When I was eating, the pigeon on the floor came running to me, and I could see all kinds of pigeons here!” she cried while pointing to her bag that was “trapped” on the table.

Screenshot 2024 04 18 164914
Source: Facebook | ILifePost 爱生活

Due to the presence of the pigeons that just “wouldn’t let her go”, the fearful tourist described the food court as a huge breeding ground for pigeons.
“They’re everywhere, and this is NOT the 1st time. I can’t even accept if the pigeons are 3 metres away from me.”

Screenshot 2024 04 18 164551

The tourist continued to sob in her video and warned others about the presence of the birds in the food court while explaining her fears of pigeons.
“I have really tried my best. I’ve been afraid of them my whole life and I don’t know why,” she cried.
According to a report, some of the hawkers at the premise remembered the tourist well due to her reaction. According to them, the tourist was there last Friday (April 12) and many thought she was crying because she had lost her way.

Screenshot 2024 04 18 165027

1 of the janitors of the food court approached her to help because she thought the tourist was lost.
“I had only realised that she was afraid of the pigeon after I approached her. From what I could remember, there was only 1 pigeon under her table,” the janitor explained.
Pigeons are one of the “uninvited regular customers” at food courts and in a worst-case scenario, crows also join the crowds at times. Do you leave the birds alone, or do you shoo them away?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously the low class coolie gene Sinkies from hdb make a mess of the hawker centres everytime they eat there.These Sinkies should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited: