• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emigration to New Zeland

kiwibri

Every country got their "requirements" to let people in. I got in via skilled migrant category. Love it here. Just like anywhere else you decide to live, how rich/poor happy/sad is totally up to you. In general govts everywhere promise everything, don't deliver on their promises. Discrimination? Have not experienced it here since the 2 yrs I've been here...yet.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who considers migrating to New Zealand. Beware. You should not be borne in the year of the snake, ox and pig !!

The "Ci Sun Bark Jee" is not good if you migrate there.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is how most countries came to wonder "HOW THE FUCK SINGAPORE RAISE TO ECONOMIC POWERHOUSE?".

Singapore is never rich, the govenment made the people work hard and rope thm with debts that last for generations. Borrowing from the future to look rich now.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Auckland is the biggest city in NZ and the has attracted tons of Asians all over. Somehow in auckland, you kinda meet more asians than Kiwis!:biggrin: Auckland to me is a good place in NZ.

Recently there was a protest oragnized in Auckland to protest crimes against asians due to the recent spate of crimes involving asian victimes. Guess what, the organiser is a former singaporean who migrated there 21 yrs ago.......

Mr. Tan Wah Piow, the so called "marxist theorists conspirators" helped quite alot of illegal Chinese immigrants in UK...in the legal matters too.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be pretty nice to stay there long term if I can stand the cold ... and as long as there is a hardware store for my DIY needs, an Asian grocery store, cricket and fresh air.

this is pretty much standard in any developed angmo countries.

got heater you know...

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
NZ sound good idea. Go ozzieland is like war zone now.

personally i think new zealand is a fantastic place. much better than australia, the worst country in the world.

as you can see, i have upset one loser in particular, and oh my is it hilarious!
:biggrin::rolleyes::biggrin::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:p

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
personally i think new zealand is a fantastic place. much better than australia, the worst country in the world.

as you can see, i have upset one loser in particular, and oh my is it hilarious!
:biggrin::rolleyes::biggrin::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:p

kiwiland = cheaper better than ozzieland