• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emigration thread getting boring

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
YYYYAAAAWWWWNNNNN.....

Its really boring. Shockshit, the PAP cock sucking loser cockroach keeps posting the same old craps under 100s of his other nicks at least a million times. And all because his papaya masters are so fucking insecured that Singaporeans are leaving in droves.

Its good, at least I hope his crap posts will keep out ballsless Sinkees like him out of Oz but then, he just keeps repeating himself.

Anyway, I'm doing really well in Oz and I don't care what he says.

And before I sign off, I'd like to say to everyone, have a good weekend and

FUCK YOU SINGAPORE!!!!!:oIo:

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it has turn into spamming the forum page with multiple posts.

There can be no objective discussion anymore in section, just 1 person spamming cut and paste articles and keeping them alive using multiple nicks.

shockshit=redbullshit=Ozsucks=busy123, all the same one person responding to himself.

Ah well, I'm glad I have a fulfilling life here in Oz and not have to be stuck in childish forum cyberwars.

Cheerio to all, have a good weekend. See you online next week.

Yo, I cherish my life here. The lifestyle is simply unbeatable, my friends & relatives are jealous of the good life + a well paid job. Tax is higher but cars & houses are cheaper, and if u have a good tax accountant, you should be able to gain some tax rebate back.