• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emigrate to Israel

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Find some Jewish blood in you and you get instant Israeli citizenship, a house (in the West Banks), monthly allowance.

Even Ukranians who are Christians can find Jewish blood to enjoy the perks offered by Israel (poor Trump who doesn't know that the US is actually paying for all these Israeli generosity)

Israel needs more immigrants so that they can fill up the land it conquered

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And to make more space for these "pendatangs" the arabs will be evicted from their family homes.

The Arabs can't get their act together ...they have the numbers and the money and can buy the weapons from the Russians and Chinese ...but they can't work together or want to work together to fight for the Palestinians. So, it is no fault of the Jews to seize the advantage.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arabs are screwed. They started this religion shit based on jewish myth and they started to go downhill. Or rather, maybe the jews started the relgion and the arabs swallowed it whole.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Arabs can't get their act together ...they have the numbers and the money and can buy the weapons from the Russians and Chinese ...but they can't work together or want to work together to fight for the Palestinians. So, it is no fault of the Jews to seize the advantage.

Lower IQ due to generations of (religion-encouraged) inbreeding.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/227826434_Genetic_disorders_among_Palestinian_Arabs

That's why they got humiliated in the Six Day War. Could have easily eliminated Israel back then. :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The arabs are screwed. They started this religion shit based on jewish myth and they started to go downhill. Or rather, maybe the jews started the relgion and the arabs swallowed it whole.

The Jews are the chosen one. Must not talk bad about them. I have no issue with the Jews except with the right-wing nuts like Bibi (Babi would be more apt a name).

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They were under turkish rule for too long. Forgotten how to fight.
The jews on the other hand has just survived 2nd world war.

God's chosen people have special abilities. Don't mess with them. They control the US ...that's why hundreds of billions are sent to Israel annually. No fuss from anybody there. Trump won't even dare to whisper an annoyance.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Jews are the chosen one. Must not talk bad about them. I have no issue with the Jews except with the right-wing nuts like Bibi (Babi would be more apt a name).
I have no issues with the jews either. But they are very creative when it comes to coming up with ideas that effectively influence many. Religion being one, ideology like communism being another. Currently they more or less control the planet. But just 2000 years ago, they were slaves to the egyptians, the persians and babylonians. And probably romans too. That is why the promised land meant so much to them.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no issues with the jews either. But they are very creative when it comes to coming up with ideas that effectively influence many. Religion being one, ideology like communism being another. Currently they more or less control the planet. But just 2000 years ago, they were slaves to the egyptians, the persians and babylonians. And probably romans too. That is why the promised land meant so much to them.

Sinkees should learn from them since we are the Israel in this part of the world.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better not, you have not met some who are complete idiots in doing things even if they have impressive academic qualifications.

Every Jew I know are brilliant people. Jews are everywhere that matter. God's chosen people are guiding the world to revelation.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt so. The Jews got themselves out of slavery in a foreign land. Sinkies can’t even vote PAP out and chose to be slaves in own land. Different DNA.

Sinkees must move to Israel to learn how to be like Jews. IDF needs soldiers and our able-bodied NSMen can fit in nicely.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every Jew I know are brilliant people. Jews are everywhere that matter. God's chosen people are guiding the world to revelation.
You gotta be kidding. Fact is, jews will help fellow jews move up in the US. Just look at the movie industry. Some movies are crap, but it got good reviews.especially if the main comedian is a jew.woody allen, adam sandler, mel brooke for example. Then multiply with the number of proffesions available.....
And they even manage to con everyone about God's chosen people. Like that why they suffered so much?