• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

embedding media

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Browsers have a lot of built in security settings nowadays and this interferes with many scripts which are prevented from running.

You can try a different browser to see whether they work. In my case tiktok works on Safari but not on Firefox unless you change the default security settings.

The net is very complicated nowadays and it is almost impossible for everything to be 100% compatible no matter what.

Don't get me wrong big boss, this is not a complaint. Just wanted to help you troubleshoot, thanks for keeping up with times.
You are right, the embedded tiktoks can play on MS Edge, but not Google Chrome.

Google getting anal these days, trying to demand websites to use SSLs (including without online transactions), block scripts & plugins that are acceptable on safari and edge platforms.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't get me wrong big boss, this is not a complaint. Just wanted to help you troubleshoot, thanks for keeping up with times.

Google getting anal these days, trying to demand websites to use SSLs (including without online transactions), block scripts & plugins that are acceptable on safari and edge platforms.
Stop using google chrome and switch to brave browser. It has exactly the same engine but brave is far more privacy oriented. You can still use all the chrome store add ons and plug ins.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must say new extensions QED (quite easily done) even for a non-techie duffer here.
Auto launch for some (without attaching files).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This browser is based on Chromium but made by the Russians. Better than the official Chrome. Try it.

https://browser.yandex.com/