• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Embarrassing much? Poor turnout at Baey Yam Keng's Kopitalk session

Hanuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
2e127e_aac2978998f44078a82d4c6fbcb9c9bc~mv2.png

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...r-turnout-at-baey-yam-keng-s-kopitalk-session

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
its ok, he is talking to both the coffee and tea
those clowns behind him dont give a flying fuck, he must had felt like an idiot

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has plenty of ghost supporters. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never interrupt sinkies and their makan. can see the fire and focus in sinkies’ when they dash and rush for makan. it’s one thing sinkies are good at.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is he holding a microphone when he’s at small coffeeshop? And no one is listening to him anyway. He’s better off shoving it into his own mouth and practise his fellatio.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These PAP career politicians should stay out of the F&B outlets and have something similar to a 'town hall meeting' at a quieter place. Don't disturb the people who are trying to have a meal there. :rolleyes:

I know how their linear reptilian minds work: Sinkies are gluttons who like to makan, so if I hold my group therapy talkcock session at some eatery, I score additional points with them. Betul? :wink: